Virginia's House

Glendale, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Virginia's House

Virginia’s House is a historic wedding venue situated in Glendale, Arizona. This venue, which originally served as a home back in 1913, is now proud to be a part of the National Register of Historic Places. Over the years, the C.H. Tinker Home was renovated and restored to become the area’s first boutique event venue. Since the year 1998, this venue, owned by Natalie Stahl, has been providing couples with the perfect historic and romantic backdrop for their bridal shower, engagement party, ceremony, elopement, and reception.

Facilities and Capacity

Wedding parties of all sizes can be accommodated at Virginia’s House. Whether you are planning a small, intimate gathering or a larger event, you can enjoy your big day with up to 125 of your friends and family. The gardens not only feature lush and blooming plants, but also a spacious patio. This 2,100-square-foot space provides you with the opportunity to enjoy the garden while staying comfortable beneath the covering.

Regardless of what type of event you choose, the venue comes stocked with an abundance of decorations and furniture for you to use on your wedding day. When you host your ceremony here, you will get to use the linens, centerpieces, chairs, and more. There are also services such as setup, cleanup, and coordination included in your final price. As an added bonus, you will not be charged any service fees, taxes, or gratuities. If you need help choosing other vendors, such as a photographer, the team can help you out. Through the venue’s many years in business, they have discovered some of the best vendors. They have composed a list of their favorites so that you can easily make your decisions. There are also a variety of package options for couples to choose from. For example, you can choose options like just a wedding package, just a reception package, a wedding and reception package, and more. Other services that are available include:

• Bridal Suite

A
Featured
Alex

Married on 12/13/2014

What initially sold me on Virginia's House, besides that my mothers name is Virginia, was that Natalie provided valuable information in regards to my wedding. She was able to provide input and make ... Read more suggestions that would make my day go smooth and she was right! Since my wedding was around Christmas the whole venue had been transformed into a Christmas oasis. All my guest adored the venue and my husband and I loved it. I received many comments from my guests about the professionalism of Natalie's staff and how quick they were to get things done. I could not have made a better choice for myself so I highly recommend Virginia's House for any occasion.

Saskia
Saskia

Married on 03/17/2018

There is so much i could say about Virginia's house. First off Natalie is the sweetest person you could meet. She is willing to work with you and do whatever it takes to make sure you day goes the way ... Read more you want it to. I am beyond thankful to have found Virginia's house. It was exactly what we were looking for in not only a venue but the person working with us. I recommend this venue to anyone! Thank you so much for all you do !

V
Valerie

Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot express how wonderful our wedding was at Virginia’s House. Natalie the owner is a wedding guru who makes wedding planning a breeze. The venue is charming and every vendor that Natalie uses is ... Read more amazing! I highly recommend having your next event here!