Viridian Design Studio

Kerrville, TX · View map · Visit website

About Viridian Design Studio

Viridian Design Studio is a wedding planning and design company based in San Antonio, Texas. These premier wedding and event planners work with couples from across the country and are experts at planning destination weddings. The planners create personalized weddings that are stylish and designed with an exacting attention to detail. With Viridian Design Studio, the planning process begins with a design brainstorming session, which allows to team to understand your ideas and vision. They aim to make the planning process stress-free and simple for you.

Experience
Tricia Hamil is the creative director and president of Viridian Design Studio, which was founded in 2005. Her expertise from years of legal practice, and her creativity, allow her to manage and design events seamlessly. Tricia Hamil's experience in event planning began in the nonprofit world where she organized several large charity events and served on a number of non-profit boards. She is joined at Viridian Design Studio by a team of expert event planners, event designers, floral designers and more.

Viridian Design Studio offers a range of wedding planning services including full-planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. The company also offers a variety of design services including floral, décor, lighting, rental, tent and more. Planning services can include:

• Budget analysis

S
Sarah

Married on 11/17/2018

Dream Flowers

Working with Viridian was easy and out wedding flowers turned out beautifully. I was able to send in inspiration photos and Tricia and her team absolutely delivered! I got so many comments from guests ... Read more about how beautiful and unique the flowers were. I also appreciated her flexibility to work around my budget. I would definitely recommend Viridian Design and will use them again in the future.

M
Melissa

Married on 10/22/2016

We loved working with Tricia at Viridian. She helped us turn a camp dining hall into a beautiful setting for our wedding, and she made sure everything went smoothly the day of. Our bouquets were ... Read more perfect and fit the vibe of our wedding. Working with them was worth it and we would love to work with them again.

User5561101

2+ years ago

I had such a great experience with Viridian Design Studio. Especially Charles St John! He truly captured my style and made the most beautiful bouquet for elopement. I never even had to go into the ... Read more design studio and trusted the design based on previous styles they created. Just by showing a couple of pins I was able to get the best bouquet that was more georgeous than I could have imagined!