Visage Joli Airbrush Makeup & Hair Chicago

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Visage Joli Airbrush Makeup & Hair Chicago

Visage Joli is a professional makeup artistry & hair styling business based out of Chicago, Illinois. They have served a multitude of celebrities, media figures, and corporate leaders between the Midwest and Chicago. Their experience and expertise in the film and television industry lend well to their ability to create stunning and creative looks for weddings. Whether clients are looking for individual or group solutions, Visage Joli is able to curate fantastic looks for all.

This company is happy to offer on location airbrushing, custom blending, and trial sessions for their clients. They are also able to design gorgeous hairstyles to match the beautiful makeup look which was created. Last-minute touch-ups are available should they be required. With Visage Joli, couples are able to enjoy a stress-free experience while delighting in new-found confidence.

55 Reviews for Visage Joli Airbrush Makeup & Hair Chicago

55 Visage Joli Airbrush Makeup & Hair Chicago Reviews

D
Featured
Di

Married on 08/04/2018

What can I say about this team! Wendy and Renee are superheroes. Wendy does TV make up during the week and has applied makeup for many celebrities. People, you’re getting an experienced celebrity ... Read more makeup artist! Because of that, Wendy has great stories to share and can more than handle wedding day-related drama with no problem. Wendy is truly an artist and helped me achieve a really gorgeous look during the trial and wedding day. I didn’t even know that that kind of “red carpet look” was possible for me! Additionally, my wedding was held in an unairconditioned church on a 90 degree day!! The makeup had no problem making it through not just the hot ceremony, but the ENTIRE day/night— these were conditions that would have easily melted any of my DIY attempts off my face. Wendy did an awesome job with my bridesmaids, who had diverse skin tones and ethnicities— my bridesmaids were not use to having event makeup on, but they looked stunning once they had the complete package with hair and their gowns. Renee is an amazing hairstylist, she has an easy-going demeanor and produces some gorgeous hairstyles. She created an updo for me that fit my face and gown, it looked like origami! On the morning of the wedding, Renee had an idea for my hairstyle and she found the time to run over to the beauty store and get an extension;what a generous thing for her to do! For my bridesmaids, she worked quickly on her wedding morning to give them a style they loved. If you’re not someone who typically wears a lot of makeup or fancy hairstyles, I definitely recommend doing the trial. It helped me get over the “shock” of having makeup on, get used to the look, and gain feedback from friends that I still looked like me! I still looked like me... it just took me a while to seeing myself in the mirror glammed up like that. Anyway, you won’t be disappointed going with Wendy and Renee at Visage Joli for your wedding or special event! Once I have more photos, I’ll share them!

L
Linda

Married on 08/25/2018

Would recommend Wendy and Renee for anything- not just weddings. They were perfect - my trial was great however they made adjustments after they reviewed the photos they took. I continually got notes ... Read more from them, everything was explained as far as costs from the beginning- and no hidden charges. I cannot say enough about the professionalism and I would go back to both of them for any time I want to look amazing. Additionally, they followed up with me after the wedding.

A
Allison Burns

Married on 07/06/2018

Wendy helped make the biggest day of my life perfect!

From the initial make up demo, to the big day, Wendy had my best interest at heart. She was prepared and spent the time to make sure I looked flawless for my wedding. The entire group that got make up ... Read more done had nothing but outstanding compliments given to them! My make up lasted all day and evening, theough the tears and sweat! THANK YOU WENDY!!!!