Vision Event Company

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Vision Event Company

An award-winning wedding DJ in New York, New York, Vision Event Co offers couples and their loved ones the best in modern, upscale DJ entertainment. Working closely with each couple to learn and understand their personal wants and needs, the company ensures said couples have the ability to relax and enjoy themselves as a guest would. Utilizing advanced mixing techniques to take each celebration to the next level, Vision Event Co guarantees a fun and exciting experience for all!

Vision Event Co’s mix-master DJs strive to personalize each and every ceremony and reception. To keep you and your guests on the dance floor, the following services are offered:

• Consultation

T
Featured
Tara

Married on 06/22/2018

My husband said it best: it’s hard to put into works how vital Daniela, Marissa, and Debbie were on our wedding day. We discovered Daniela and the Vision Event Co team when my friend recommended ... Read more Daniela after working with her at her wedding at Tribeca Rooftop, and since then, my other friends worked with her at their Chelsea Piers wedding - because anyone that sees Daniela in action literally hires her right away for their wedding. We got married on June 23rd, 2018 at Maritime Parc, and hiring Daniela was the best decision we made, and our family highly agrees! We started working with Daniela a year and a half prior to our date, where she recommended our most important vendors, most notably our flowers and band (which guests have asked for the contact info as they said it was the best band they have ever seen - that’s how good her recos were). From making sure everyone knew exactly when and where to be, to coordinating all the vendor details, to helping with hair touch-ups on a humid day, to magically appearing with a hand-held fan after you overheat from the horah - The Vision team literally leaves no stone unturned. I typically stress about little details, and I’ve never been more relaxed than I was on my wedding day (people literally pointed out how chill I was), because that’s how good they are. As if that wasn’t enough, they are the nicest people you will meet - so you will gain some friends in the process! I’m looking for another reason to throw a party because once is not enough with this team!

S
Shari Citak

Married on 02/17/2019

Shari Citak

Daniela and her assistants were great. They were very organized and managed all details. The wedding went beautifully and Daniela handled all the little issues that come up without bringing it to my ... Read more attention. I was truly able to be present at my daughter’s wedding and enjoy!

N
Nicole Mangano

Married on 10/12/2018

Book with Vision Events Co.

We booked our wedding at Houston Hall in July, only 3 months before the big day in October. They suggested Daniela from Vision Events Co. To help orchestrate the day. I had some reservations being the ... Read more “anti-bride” that I was. I was worried that a coordinator would make our wedding over the top. However, my mom talked me into it and we all know that mothers are always right. After meeting Daniela, all my doubts disappeared! She completely got my vision for an easy going and fun day because she herself was easy going and fun!! She planned a timeline perfectly, suggested a trolley (which was more affordable than a limo and much more “us”), got us an emcee, helped booked a late night snack, and gave me ideas for decor and even suggested a Mother-Son dance idea that my mother in law really appreciated. During the day of our wedding, she was literally there for EVERYTHING. I had no worries at all. A few minutes before walking down the aisle, I got nervous and a little hungry and she brought me a grilled cheese. I mean, talk about hospitality. I couldn’t have been happier that I chose to go with Vision Events Co. It was one of the best decisions. I would highly recommend them.