Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker

Harrisonburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker

Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker is a certified wedding planning and coordination service based out of Harrisonburg , Virginia. Vision weddings is here to make your vision a sophisticated reality. Christina, the owner of the company, understands just how stressful the wedding planning process can be. As a result, she does her level best to calm your nerves and help you enjoy the experience of your happily-ever after. Professional and dedicated, Christina and her team strive to ensure every couple is happy and relaxed throughout their momentous occasion.

Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker has developed serious relationships with trusted partners who can bring all of the various elements of a couple's wedding day together. Christina and her team negotiate with a variety of vendors and help you create an affordable wedding experience that is tailored to suit a specific budget. With this thorough service, you can make the most out of your magical day and create memories that last for a lifetime.

Although based in Harrisonburg, Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker also covers wedding-themed events in Charlottesville, Richmond, Roanoke, Luray, and all across Virginia, D.C. and the Maryland area.

13 Reviews for Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker

13 Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker Reviews

C
Chelsea

Getting married on 08/06/2021

First meeting

Christina has been very attentive since our first conversation. We had our first meeting today to go over my budget and it was so helpful and stress free! Read more Christina has been very attentive since our first conversation. We had our first meeting today to go over my budget and it was so helpful and stress free!

Lisa
Lisa Pfahl

Married on 07/20/2019

Lifesaver coordinator!

Christina was a LIFESAVER for my wedding. I booked her frantically, after my venue had replaced their coordinator 4 times! She was able to work with my budget for day-of coordination, helped with the ... Read more Rehearsal, and made sure everything went smoothly the day of. We had some Big issues with the florist and decorations, but she and her assistants came to the rescue and made it all work. She checked in with me constantly to make sure everything looked just how I had envisioned it, and honestly helped make my dream wedding a reality!!! I could NOT have done it without her help and I'd recommend her 100% for ANY bride and groom planning a wedding, no matter how big or small. There were details I didn't even think of that came up, and she dealt with them! She made sure all the vendors were accounted for, on time, and in place. She worked with the timeline, even with delays, and made sure things ran smoothly the whole day!

P
Phoebe Halliwell

Married on 06/15/2019

A total dream come true!

When i started planning my wedding i was really stressed out, not even just with the wedding itself just life in general. Vision weddings helped me through this with patience and nothing but kindness. ... Read more kindness. They took there time to cater to every single one of my needs and didn’t miss anything i said! They really take to heart what you want and make it come true! So thank you vision weddings for making my dream a reality!