Visions by Debra Harris

Hopkinsville, KY · View map

About Visions by Debra Harris

Visions is a full service wedding planning company which services the Western Kentucky and Tennessee area. We believe that everyone deserves the wedding of their dreams no matter what the budget. At Visions we strive to make your dream wedding a reality.

48 Reviews for Visions by Debra Harris

48 Visions by Debra Harris Reviews

J
Jill Giordano

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Professional attention to detail!

Debra and her staff are very professional and take care of all of the details! We were extremely pleased with their services. I have already referred Debra to a friend for her wedding next Spring. My ... Read more My advice: a wedding planner is a must and Debra is an excellent choice!

Avril
Avril Lim

Married on 07/13/2019

If you want a perfect wedding and perfect advice, go with Visions!

I would highly recommend ANYONE looking to get married to use Visions by Mrs. Debra—no matter what your budget! Along with being the sweetest person ever, she will listen to every question and concern ... Read more you have and will promptly get back to you with an answer. Whether you want to be super hands-on with the process or more lassez-faire, she will accommodate you professionally and personally every step of the way. Our wedding day was seamless: on trend decor, fresh flowers, delicious food, breathtaking cake, fabulous venue, superb photography, and much more I’m probably not aware of because it all happened behind the scenes and was orchestrated so perfectly. Go with Visions! You will not be disappointed!!

G
Grant Lim

Married on 07/13/2019

Best wedding planner!

Stress free experience. Visions had everything under control and were able to answer all my questions. Really helps when all you have to focus on is the big day as opposed to the little details. This ... Read more is the whole reason why I hired Visions and they delivered. We were able to stay within our budget and got the very best vendors due to her connections.