Visionsphoto

Hampton, VA · View map

About Visionsphoto

Photo packages starting at $350. Video packages starting at $450. Digital negatives with select packages. Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau.

4 Reviews for Visionsphoto

4 Visionsphoto Reviews

A
April

Married on 10/03/2009

I can't say enough about Mark and his skill as a photographer. All of our wedding guests loved him and he blended right in because he wasn't obtrusive. He took shots that we wouldn't have thought of ... Read more on our own. His prices are more than reasonable and the turnaround time for photos was amazing! One of my girlfriends used another photographer in the area that charged much, much more. After seeing my pictures and DVD she is upset that she wasted so much money. Mark's packages can't be beat in terms of price, flexibility, and the number of photos you get. There is no fluff with this company; you get what you need and want, period. I would recommend Mark over and over again. Our pictures are a snapshot of our wonderful day and we will love them for years to come. Thank you so much Mark!

S
Alyson

Married on 07/25/2009

Mark was wonderful! His pictures are amazing. I am not big on getting my picture taken.... But Mark made it fun. He took wonderful pictures to help us remember our special day. I love that I have a CD ... Read more of my photos that I can reprint whenever I want. Several of my friends are using him for their upcoming weddings!

R
Rebecca

Married on 08/14/2009

Mark was great. Very willing to travel to us to take our engagement photos. His pictures are really nice. I just wish he would have taken more, is all. I would definitly recommend Mark with ... Read more VisionsPhoto, just make sure to make a list of pictures that you absolutley want him to take during the wedding/reception. He's great to work with!