Vista Events

Mount Prospect, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Vista Events

Vista Events, LLC offers Weddings by Minister Debra Ann in the Chicago, IL, O'Hare, north, northwest, and western suburban area.

Minister Debra Ann is an experienced ceremony and event designer, as well as a professional writer and editor. She conducts in-depth consultations prior to your wedding ceremony, which enable her to write and deliver your own personalized, exquisite and original love story. As a creative developer, the better she knows you the more ideas will come to her on how to make your wedding unique. If you prefer a toned-down affair, Minister Debra Ann will keep it elegant, however brief. Vista Events, LLC / Weddings by Minister Debra Ann also offers premarital and family coaching to couples planning and approaching their wedding day. For a customized, meaningful, fun, and unique ceremony that's all your own, contact Minister Debra Ann today!

Services also include: religious and non-religious as well as LGBTQ ceremonies, micro weddings, elopements, pop-up surprise weddings and engagements, marriage license signings, vow renewals, baby naming ceremonies, house blessings, and birthday celebrations large and small.

10 Reviews for Vista Events

10 Vista Events Reviews

Ausra
Featured
Ausra

Married on 07/15/2019

A breathtaking ceremony

Where do I start! To begin with, Debra is one of the most vibrant, sweet and thoughtful women I have ever met. Our first meeting was more than just a discussion about the wedding. It was a session ... Read more full of caring, advice, and compassion. My husband and I left inspired to love and we felt stronger than ever as a couple. Every single detail was discussed and thought out. You will get what you wished for and MORE. She suggested things that I did not even think myself which made our ceremony unique and unforgettable. One of those that swept our mothers away was the rose ceremony. During the ceremony, we both went over to our moms, hugged them and handed them a rose as a sign of unity and appreciation. Our mothers cried of happiness and it left them speechless. This is just one small detail of this ceremony. We were also able to choose our desired level of religion, as well as what feeling we wanted to show, for example intimate, humorous or uplifting. We were able to plan the perfect ceremony for us. My husband is Irish, so she kindly added some Irish blessings that his guests loved. Another sweet detail that she suggested was making little scrolls that had a poem on all of them and they were placed at the dinner table. What a sweet detail! And everybody loved them. They were gorgeous. Her company is more than just officiating. She will help with other things as well. Did I mention she was an English teacher and she KNOWS how to write really well? She even helped me correct my vows to make them sound smooth and even more loving. We grew so close to Debra that she feels like my second mother. She will care for you with limitless love. I highly recommend to choose her with no doubt. Love you, Debra!

Matthew
Matthew Bunn

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Fun, Humorous, and Genuine

Debra Ann is a very enthusiastic, detailed-oriented, and knowledgeable wedding officiant. She's experienced and knows every angle of a wedding and ceremony. You don't need to know anything going in, ... Read more which can be very helpful in the bustle of preparing your wedding. Debra Ann is thorough and a hard-worker and will be extremely detailed in the preparation, drafting, rehearsal, and of course the ceremony itself. Her thoroughness is matched by her cheerfulness, kindness, and great humor. She will infuse levity and lightness and humor into your ceremony seamlessly, if that's what you wish. Debra Ann can do whatever you need and help with whatever you need. A very good choice for an officiant and highly recommended.

W
Wenmei Li

Married on 07/20/2019

Professional, Personalized, and God-Centered Minister

Minister Debra Ann orchestrated a personalized, warm, and memorable ceremony today for my groom Eric and me. She spoke about us with such charm and detail that it seemed like we have known each other ... Read more for a lifetime. Her graceful and elegant style along with her God-centered approach helped make today the best day of our lives so far. If you are looking for someone who will approach your ceremony as if it were her own, don't look further than Minister Debra Ann.