Vista Lago Ballroom

Miami, FL · View map · Visit website

About Vista Lago Ballroom

Vista Lago Ballroom is an elegant, waterfront wedding venue located in Miami, Florida. This stand alone ballroom was designed exclusively for social and corporate events. Couples and their guests will be amazed by their 24-foot-tall ceilings, five exquisite crystal chandeliers, and gorgeous wood floors. Vista Lago Ballroom is happy to host your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception on their breathtaking property.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this lakefront ballroom. You can say your “I do’s” outdoors with their beautiful, Hidden Lake as your backdrop. You can continue your celebration under the stars surrounded by a tropical garden and a 20-foot-high, illuminated fountain. If you prefer an indoor affair, their spacious ballroom features natural lighting, spectacular views of the lake, and plenty of space for a dance floor. Either way, you'll be sure to have a Miami-style ambience at this unforgettable venue.

This full-service venue was founded in 2014 by Jose and Raquel Salcedo. Together they own Exquisite Productions, an event planning, entertainment, and catering company. They have over 20 years of experience, and pride themselves on their attention to detail, amazing customer service, and family-oriented atmosphere. Their goal is to bring your unique vision to life, while making your planning process stress-free. Their all-inclusive wedding package includes Chiavari chairs, linens, and tables, along with setup and cleanup services. Each couple will also enjoy four butler passed hors d'oeuvres, four hours of bar service, a champagne toast, and your choice of a sit-down meal or an elegant buffet. You’ll also have an event coordinator to oversee everything, and there will be plenty of parking for your guests. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Barware
  • Music
  • Outside vendors
  • WiFi

Cuisine
Vista Lago Ballroom is dedicated to providing each couple with delicious catering options that range from scrumptious hors d'oeuvres to delicious desserts and mouth-watering entrees. You can bring in your own cake, or Cake Designs by Edda will design a buttercream creation for you. Sample entrees include:

• Chicken marsala (marsala wine sauce with mushrooms)
  • Grilled churrasco steak (served with a side of chimichurri sauce)
  • Hawaiian ham (served with baked pineapple slices)
  • Tilapia in a garlic cream sauce

91 Reviews for Vista Lago Ballroom

91 Vista Lago Ballroom Reviews

N
Nestor Andres Montaño Escobar

Getting married on 03/05/2021

espectacular boda vivida en vistlagoballroom

Viajamos desde colombia a casarnos en vista lago ballroom y nos sorprendieron, fue un boda espectacular, quedamos super felices, super recomendado! Read more viajamos desde colombia a casarnos en vista lago ballroom y nos sorprendieron, fue un boda espectacular, quedamos super felices, super recomendado!!

R
Richard Wallach

Getting married on 07/04/2020

A Great Venue for a Wedding

We held our daughter Chelsea’s wedding and reception at Vista Lago Ballroom on April 19. I can only compliment the management and staff of the Ballroom for the wonderful, professionally and smoothly ... Read more run affair they created for Chelsea and our family. Everything ran right on schedule, but the staff have a way of making everyone feel comfortable, relaxed and at home without any of the rush and hassle we’ve experienced at other facilities. You can attribute that to their level of preparedness. They arranged everything - the food, music and party games, and happily accommodated a few surprises we arranged for the bride, groom and guests. We didn’t really have to lift a finger or put out any fires. The food was very, very good and I think it’s more than fair to say our guests had a great time. I should also add the pricing here was excellent, easily to the low side of the quotes we received. This proved especially impressive in lieu of the quality of the reception they provided for us. We’re completely out of daughters but if we had any more of them to marry off, we’d gladly recommend they check this wonderful place out first.

Dorkis
Dorkis

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Vista lago ballroom should be your one and only choice!

When looking for my wedding venue, I was very decided on not wanting a wedding in a ballroom, I wanted an outside wedding. I looked at 3 different outside venues with different prices. I was having a ... Read more big wedding with a low budget which began to be impossible to make it happen. I was recommended Vista Lago ballroom by a family member, I wasn’t sure if to go see it because it was a ballroom which was not my first choice. As I walked in to the ballroom and saw the drapped chandeliers, the view of the lake and the greeting by Cecilia and Leydis, I knew I had found my wedding venue. Not only is the ballroom breathtakingly gorgeous, and the people so willing to make your day perfect, but they have the best prices in all of Miami. When I say best prices I don’t mean cheap prices for a cheap wedding, I mean reasonable pricing for an amazing wedding! With the help of Leydis, Cecilia and Raquel, my day couldn’t have been more perfect. I will forever be thankful to them for making the most important day of my life as smooth and worry less as possible. Cecilia was tiying my shoes throughout the whole night, while Leydis was making sure my husband and I were eating and anything we needed we just looked up and they were there. And let’s not forget DJ roly that played the exact music I wanted to hear on my wedding and kept the party going for the whole night! Thank you guys so much for everything! I definitely recommend Vista Lago Ballroom above any other venue in Miami!