Visual Embrace Photography

Montego Bay · View map · Visit website

About Visual Embrace Photography

My name is LeVar Gordon and I am a Jamaican wedding photographer. I currently live in Kingston but I travel all over the island doing weddings, portrait sessions and other events. I am passionate about photographing weddings; I love the smiles, the tears, the dancing, the euphoric stares that couples share and seeing people having a genuinely good time. I love witnessing my brides attempt the age old challenge of being on time for their wedding, it’s chaotically beautiful and I love capturing it all! No two weddings are the same. This fact has influenced my style and approach to photographing weddings. I take a spontaneous, unobtrusive non-traditional approach as this allows me to best capture the candid emotions and priceless moments of your unique day. If you are looking for a creative, energetic and pleasant photographer to capture your wedding then you have found him in me! Send me an email(levargordon1@gmail.com) or give me a call(8769979016) to book your date.

21 Reviews for Visual Embrace Photography

21 Visual Embrace Photography Reviews

Glory
Featured
Glory

Married on 11/10/2017

Levar was incredible to work with! He was so incredibly responsive and he captured my wedding perfectly! I'm not a very naturally photogenic person, but he managed to capture the natural moments ... Read more without me realizing he was there, and during the more formal group shots he managed to direct me to get pretty awesome photos! We went on cliffs, we scouted hallways, he had me balance on bridges - they all were beautiful. The icing on the cake was the photos came back way faster than I expected (5 weeks! Granted I had a November wedding) and at incredibly high quality. I'm SO happy I chose to work with him and I highly recommend him to all brides doing destination weddings to Jamaica!

K
Krystal

Married on 11/28/2018

Amazing photographer to work with!

Levar was amazing to work with all the way around! He was quick to respond to any questions I had and had a great personality! On the wedding day he knew what he was doing and took control and lead us ... Read more in the right direction but also listened to any ideas I had. He made our wedding photo session fun. My jaw dropped when I got the link to view our photos. They were even better than I had hoped! I can’t recommend Levar enough! You won’t be disappointed!

J
Jamie

Married on 05/19/2018

I’m so happy I came across Visual Embrace. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. Levar is very responsive to emails. I never had to wait days for a response. Levar arrived to the resort on time ... Read more time and ready to work. He made me comfortable in front of the camera and captured some creative shots. I didn’t provide him with a shot list, as I trusted his work. Visual Embrace surprised me with a few teaser photos 3 days after the wedding! It was totally unexpected, yet much appreciated. I can’t recommend Visual Embrace enough. He was the total package! Great quality, affordable, professional, and responsive!