Visual Embrace Photography

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Visual Embrace Photography

Visual Embrace Photography is a wedding photography company located in James Hill, Jamaica. Owner and photographer LeVar Gordon uses a mix of contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional styles in shooting your wedding. He uses a spontaneous and non-traditional approach to capture the most authentic and candid moments possible. LeVar currently lives in Kingston but travels all around Jamaica shooting weddings.

Visual Embrace Photography is committed to you on the wedding by traveling to multiple locations, staying extra hours, and providing a second photographer, as needed. LeVar brings a creative and energetic personality to your wedding and promises that not only will you have high-quality, beautiful photos at the end, but you will have fun along the way. The final high-resolution images are available first as proofs and then as digital files, in a slideshow, and in wedding albums. Along with weddings, LeVar also shoots engagement and trash-the-dress photos.

21 Reviews for Visual Embrace Photography

21 Visual Embrace Photography Reviews

Glory
Featured
Glory

Married on 11/10/2017

Levar was incredible to work with! He was so incredibly responsive and he captured my wedding perfectly! I'm not a very naturally photogenic person, but he managed to capture the natural moments ... Read more without me realizing he was there, and during the more formal group shots he managed to direct me to get pretty awesome photos! We went on cliffs, we scouted hallways, he had me balance on bridges - they all were beautiful. The icing on the cake was the photos came back way faster than I expected (5 weeks! Granted I had a November wedding) and at incredibly high quality. I'm SO happy I chose to work with him and I highly recommend him to all brides doing destination weddings to Jamaica!

K
Krystal

Married on 11/28/2018

Amazing photographer to work with!

Levar was amazing to work with all the way around! He was quick to respond to any questions I had and had a great personality! On the wedding day he knew what he was doing and took control and lead us ... Read more in the right direction but also listened to any ideas I had. He made our wedding photo session fun. My jaw dropped when I got the link to view our photos. They were even better than I had hoped! I can’t recommend Levar enough! You won’t be disappointed!

J
Jamie

Married on 05/19/2018

I’m so happy I came across Visual Embrace. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. Levar is very responsive to emails. I never had to wait days for a response. Levar arrived to the resort on time ... Read more time and ready to work. He made me comfortable in front of the camera and captured some creative shots. I didn’t provide him with a shot list, as I trusted his work. Visual Embrace surprised me with a few teaser photos 3 days after the wedding! It was totally unexpected, yet much appreciated. I can’t recommend Visual Embrace enough. He was the total package! Great quality, affordable, professional, and responsive!