Visual Image Video and Photography

Marlboro, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Visual Image Video and Photography

Visual Image Video and Photography is a wedding photography company with locations in NEW YORK, NEW JERSEY AND ORLANDO, FL. We create stories and would love to tell yours. Our style is creative and artistic, but our ability to shoot different styles throughout your day is what sets us apart. Because everyone's special day is unique, we do not offer any preset packages. With our guidance, all our clients create their very own custom package. We know the moments of your wedding will be truly unforgettable through the photos Visual Image Video and Photography captures throughout the event.

Visual Image Video and Photography congratulates engaged couples and hopes the wedding is one to always remember. That said, here’s a selection of some of the photo services they offer:

• Second shooter
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Slideshow
  • Willingness to travel

Other Services
In addition to the above mentioned photo services, Visual Image offers custom video packages. Here are some other add-ons that may appeal to happy couples:

• Boudoir shoot

Featured
Alyssa Spadafora

Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Video/Photographer

Brian, Jimmy and Joe were so fantastic to work with! I spent my entire day with them and they captured everything I wanted and then some! They did not miss a beat! I used them for both my video and ... Read more photography and it was the best decision I could have made! My wedding day recap video was by far the best recap video I have ever seen, my guests are still talking about it! I can’t wait to see the final product from them because just the little sneak peaks they were giving me already blew my mind!

Zach
Zach Levine

Married on 08/11/2019

Terrific Organization

Fantastic organization. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and made the day run extremely smooth. They were phenomenal and kept a smile on our faces (literally) the entire day! Loved them. Read more Fantastic organization. They were an absolute pleasure to work with and made the day run extremely smooth. They were phenomenal and kept a smile on our faces (literally) the entire day! Loved them.

Laura
Laura

Married on 06/29/2019

The perfect fit!

Brian is the best. (and so were both Joe's but Brian was our point person. ) He was easy to deal with through the entire process and he really took the time to get to know us. A lot of our sessions ... Read more were just chatting, but it really helped the final product. Looking at the company's Instagram, it's mostly formal looking pictures which we weren't really interested in. Of course we took the family pictures but our bigger concern was capturing the fun on the dance floor. Well we couldn't be more pleased with the photos we received. They captured moments that I don't even remember! I definitely don't regret splurging for the extra photographer. And the photobooth was a huge hit - it acted as our guestbook and I was so excited to see even my picture adverse boss made it into the booth several times! The best thing about Brian though was that he was an obvious professional. Throughout the planning process, we sought his input when we had an issue with our food and he talked us off the ledge. And he helped us choose our DJ who killed it. I felt more at ease knowing that Brian was there on the biggest day of my life!