Visual Masters Photography & Cinematography

Cedar Grove, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Visual Masters Photography & Cinematography

Visual Masters Photography & Cinematography Studio, is based in Cedar Grove, New Jersey.

We take an unobtrusive approach to capture all the special moments and details of your big day through contemporary style. We offer highly personalized experiance to each couple and our goal is to document genuine moments and turn them into everlasting memories.

Our packages start at $1800 for 10 hour of coverage. For detailed pricing please visit our online package builder app at www.visualmastersstudio.com

Services Offered:

- Personalized Webpage Featuring Your Video

- HD Video Delivery on USB Drive

Photography:

- Hi-Res Files with your delivered on USB Drive

- Full rights to share, print and re-print photos

- All images are color and exposure corrected and digitaly enhanced

- Personalized Webpage With Your Photo Gallery

- Second Shooters

- Custom Designed Flush Mount Albums

Post Processing

Couples who book with Visual Masters are involved in the post-production process by choosing the music for the video as well as photos for the album.

Areas Covered

We are based in Northern New Jersey and mainly cover New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut, however we love to explore the world so we will happily accompany your wedding party to any destination you can dream of!!

20 Reviews for Visual Masters Photography & Cinematography

20 Visual Masters Photography & Cinematography Reviews

W
Featured
William

Married on 05/17/2019

Great wedding photos!!

My wife and I got married last month and Frank and his Visual Masters team did a great job of capturing every moment of our ceremony and reception. From the very first time we sat down with Frank we ... Read more felt comfortable that visual masters would do an excellent job and they didn’t disappoint! I would highly recommend them for any photography needs!

Anne
Anne

Married on 03/22/2019

Great experience

I am so happy we chose Visual Masters as our wedding photographer and videographer. They were timely, professional and easily met our special requests. The captured great moments during the wedding ... Read more without being distracting, but were also always around when I wanted to capture a special shot. They responded quickly to my emails and phone calls. I would highly recommend them to my family and friends.

F
Freddy Spivak

Married on 03/16/2019

Very happy

Very happy with Visual Masters Studio! From the first time we met with them we knew that they'll be the ones shooting our wedding. Amazing photos and video (especially drone footage). We received our ... Read more sneak peak while on our honey moon and it was such a great surprise. I would like to give special thanks to Frank (the owner) and Daniel who were absolutely terrific on the day of the wedding.