Visual Sound Productions

Longmeadow, MA · View map

About Visual Sound Productions

Visual Sound Productions, formally known as InfinitEntertainment, is an award winning entertainment company specializing in luxurious weddings. Combining the client's vision with top of the line equipment, VSP designs custom lighting and produces superior sound to make your event truly one of a kind. Top that off with enthusiastic DJs and state of the art photobooths, VSP doesn't just provide services, but creates experiences. Leave your guests with a lasting impression and memories that will endure a lifetime. Elevate your expectations and experience your vision come to life with VSP.

Visit our website www.VisualSoundProductions.com for further information or call us at [413] 636-3015 to customize your own package today!

118 Reviews for Visual Sound Productions

118 Visual Sound Productions Reviews

C
Crystal

Getting married on 07/20/2019

I've been to two events DJ'ed by InfinitEntertainment, and had a blast at both! One was a 50th birthday party and the other was a wedding. Nicole kept the party going, and the atmosphere on point. The ... Read more music, the lights, the dancing, the energy, all of it was perfect! I definitely would recommend booking this company!

M
Moraima

Getting married on 07/18/2019

We hired her company for my daughters sweet sixteen and she did an amazing job. She made the experience the most memorable night of my daughters life. From lighting to music it was fabulous. I love ... Read more her and her quality of work. I recommend her to everyone if you want the best party ever.

M
Michelle

Married on 06/29/2019

In the spring and summer I hired the delectable DJ Nicole Nell (who I've known for a few years now) and InfinitEntertainment for a very special friend of mine who made me her maid of honor. So as a ... Read more gift I gave her this superb and definitely fun dj for her jack and jill and for her wedding. Both times they killed it with the entertainment and with the designs. It was beautiful and so very well put together. I would definitely hire her again because Nicole and InfinitEntertainment really know how to make a celebration special! If you really want a wonderful and amazing night of perfection and fun and memories, give Nicole a call! You won't be disappointed! She was worth it all.