Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth

Key West, FL · View map

About Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Scott and I am the owner/DJ of Visualize Entertainment. Between myself and the rest of the team, we provide award-winning DJ services, lighting, and a photo booth on this beautiful little island we call Key West and throughout the Florida Keys. Taking your requests are never an issue and we are happy to help you create the best night of your life!

202 Reviews for Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth

202 Visualize Entertainment, Inc. - DJ - Lighting - Photo Booth Reviews

Casey
Casey Williams

Getting married on 05/03/2021

Amazing Talent - Very Cool Dude - I Think We're Best Friends Now?

Scott was amazing to work with! Right away from our initial outreach we could tell Scott would deliver a great evening. From a practical/ease of mind sense, his online portal is so easy to navigate, ... Read more and he is so thorough in the weeks leading up to the event...but the great aspects professionalism aside, even more important is the fact that he truly is a special artist and just an all around great person. Like the dude just gets it! He took the time to understand our own music preferences and then found creative places to go from there, simply by reading the crowd. Our guests said, in no uncertain terms, "He is the best wedding DJ we've ever seen." We couldn't agree more!

J
Jeffrey Kosuda

Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect DJ

We could not ask for a better DJ for our wedding. Scott was a low-key go-with-the-flow kind of guy and he set the perfect atmosphere for our wedding. He was true to our wishes for what we wanted to ... Read more play and he read the crowd well. No cheesy games or gimmicks - he just knows how to throw a good party for the people that are there. Scott went above & beyond his duties as our hired DJ as he got to know us and made sure his services were personal to us. I had some concerns about using a DJ over a band given weddings I had been to in the past but I felt comfortable with Scott from the first time we talked over the phone. For those having destination weddings I highly recommend Scott he is authentic to the Key West as I imagine one can be and helped create an ideal Key West evening at our wedding. He let us in on Key West happenings and even arranged a live band to play a song for us the day after the wedding at a local festival. He is the kind of person that we hope to hang out with the next time we’re in Key West. It is such a reassuring and amazing feeling to know that the people ‘working’ your wedding can also be someone that we consider a friend. Highly recommend if you want personal attention, a carefree atmosphere, and someone that will likely go above & beyond for your wedding.

C
Cassie

Married on 05/07/2019

Scott was great!

We had a great night with Scott. Our music preferences were met completely and everyone commented on how good the music was. The overall experience was awesome and we would 100% recommend Visualize ... Read more Entertainment!