Visualmedia Productions

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Visualmedia Productions

Visualmedia Productions is a professional and versatile wedding videography service located in Cancun, Mexico. Their staff captures everything from the details on the wedding dress to the exquisite floral arrangements and sentimental moments of a couple’s big day. Visualmedia Productions boasts over 20 years of experience and has documented hundreds of weddings from all over the world. Their staff guarantees beautifully orchestrated films that will warm hearts for years to come. They create vivid, high-contrasting wedding films that capture the intense colors and culture of the Mexican Caribbean.

Their team is skilled in a variety of different styles, including documentary, short form, storytelling, and traditional. They document everything including the ceremony, pre-ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Their services include client revisions, a full feature video, high-definition quality, highlight video, multiple cameras, multiple locations, and a slideshow. They professionally edit the important moments together effortlessly and artistically. Other services include:

• Additional hours

R
Featured
Renee

Married on 03/28/2015

I honestly was on the fence about video services during planning our wedding. It seemed so expensive. After much consideration we were introduced to Ken. He quickly helped us realize the importance of ... Read more video and offered us a great price, one that we could actually afford. Fast forward to our wedding day... Ken MADE the day. I was beyond stressed, my kids were not cooperating and my bridal party was, well spacey to say the least. Ken was able to capture some magical moments through he craziness of the day. He was so kind and patient with us. If there was one thing I could change... I would have had them stay longer. Out of all the money we spent on our destination wedding I feel like our video service was worth every penny and the best money spent!!! My husband became ill with unexpected cancer after our wedding and Ken has remained in contact often checking in to see how he is doing. It speaks volumes for the type of business he represents. I cry every time we watch our video and could not have imagined not having it. The quality of professionalism form the first moment of speaking to Ken all the way to now nearly 8 months after our special day has surpassed any other vendor. The video itself is perfect, from the bottom of my heart I thank Ken for everything! Watching our video we are able to re-live our wedding day for years and generations to come!

P
Parmis Salek

Married on 01/12/2019

We are so thankful

We initially came across Ken’s work on YouTube when we were looking at weddings in Cancun. We contacted him and he helped us in many of our decision making dilemmas, including introducing us to a ... Read more wonderful photographer, as well as helping us narrow down potential resorts we had in mind. He went above and beyond to help us plan our wedding day. We were fortunate enough to meet him in person a year before our wedding date. He was not only welcoming and personable, he made us feel very confident in choosing him as our videographer. Ken and his assistant arrived at our wedding, earlier than the scheduled time, full of positive energy. We were very happy with the final results. The video coverage that Ken captured on our wedding day was perfect. In addition to the highlight video and full-length film, we had drone coverage as well which really made our video stand out! We are very thankful and highly recommend VisualMedia!

Ingrid
Ingrid

Married on 11/04/2018

Great experience!

It's hard choosing the perfect videographer to capture the most special day of your life but it's even harder when you're having a destination wedding! Our wedding planner highly recommended ... Read more Visualmedia productions. After seeing some of their work, including my cousins wedding in Mexico two yrs ago, I knew they were the perfect choice! Not only are they super easy going but they are very responsive to any questions or requests you may have leading up to the special day. Ken and his team made for a positive experience on our wedding day. With all that goes on during that special day, he was able to capture all the special moments! We highly recommend them if you are getting married in Mexico!