viva bella events

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About viva bella events

Viva Bella Events is a boutique event planning firm that custom crafts experiences for weddings and events. We produce inspiring events where the client completely cherishes every detail and moment, and where guests feel valued, recognized and celebrated!

16 Reviews for viva bella events

16 viva bella events Reviews

User4458704

2+ years ago

Viva Bella were our wedding planners for our wedding on 9/13/2014. The day was perfect and we did not have to worry about anything. We even joked that this team is like the secret service because they ... Read more they are always in contact making sure that no detail is left undone. The day would not have been fun and relaxing without them!

T
Tas

Married on 09/14/2013

Viva Bella was great, our wedding was not the easiest project to take on, but Viva Bella did a fantastic job and the wedding day was perfect and would not have been if it wasn't for them. Read more Viva Bella was great, our wedding was not the easiest project to take on, but Viva Bella did a fantastic job and the wedding day was perfect and would not have been if it wasn't for them.

User2797523

2+ years ago

I have nothing but good things to say about Viva Bella! I am honestly not sure how someone plans a wedding without a wedding planner. I constantly felt at ease during the wedding planning process. ... Read more From beginning to end Dora and team were by our side guiding us through. My Wedding day was unreal! I did not have to worry about one thing and I felt like a celeb. I believe I had the dream team! Thanks Viva Bella!!