Vivian Fox Photography

Yorba Linda, CA · View map · Visit website

About Vivian Fox Photography

hey there!

If you are looking for an adventurous, creative and romantic storyteller to capture your intimate moments then allow me to introduce myself!

I am a passionate photographer based in Orange County, California specializing in all things LOVE.

Engagements + elopements + weddings give me all of the feels and trust me when I say I am your biggest cheerleader! Choosing your photographer is more than having a consistent style and aesthetic, its about selecting someone who really cares about YOU! I’ll be by your side for the majority of the most meaningful day of your life and its crucial for me to have my clients trust.

At the end of the day, I walk away from everyone I work with feeling like I made a new friend, and I guarantee you’ll feel the same way about me!

Get in touch and we can meet for some coffee or cabernet and start making dreams come true!

-V

Featured
Jesse Lopez

Married on 07/13/2019

Magical Memories

Vivian was a wonderful and amazing photographer. She was there before she needed to be and was very professional. She works well with everyone that she meets. My husband and I felt extremely ... Read more comfortable from the first time meeting her. We then did our engagement shoot and she was great. She made sure we felt confident and made sure that we got some amazing shots. We also wanted our dog with us in our engagement pictures and Vivian was great with him. The pictures we got from our engagement will be something we always cherish. For our wedding Vivian went above and beyond. She worked so well with all our families and friends. She made sure we stayed on time and captured every special moment. We love our pictures! They are beautiful and timeless. She makes sure that you look good in every shot and she isn't afraid to take risks that make magical moments. Her pricing is a steal for what she offers. We highly recommend Vivian for any type of photography and we can't wait to use her again!

K
Kate Stellman

Getting married on 10/05/2022

Couples Photo Shoot

We loved shooting with Vivian! Our first shoot with her was an in home photo shoot and it was so fun! She turned on some music for us and we just laughed and did whatever poses she told us to do! It ... Read more was so fun and the photos turned out AMAZING!! We also did a couples photo shoot with her at a local redwood grove and that shoot was just as fun! We’ve both never really felt totally comfortable in front of a camera but with Vivian it is so easy! She made us both feel comfortable and really knew what she was doing when it came to what poses look best from her view! For sure using her for all our future photo shoots and events to come :) Love her!!

M
Marli Westmyer

Getting married on 10/19/2020

Engagement beach shoot

Vivian is amazing! She takes her time to make the clients feel comfortable, and map out the best shots. My Fiancé and I are new to being in front of a camera, but Vivian made everything easy and ... Read more comfortable. We will definitely be hiring her for more photo shoots in our journey to the big day! Much love and appreciation ❤️