Vivian E. Infantino

Montpelier, VT · View map · Visit website

About Vivian E. Infantino

Vivian Infantino is a seasoned makeup artist based in central Vermont, offering on-site wedding day beauty services throughout New England, and by special request for other destination locations. As a former runway and fashion model, Vivian utilizes her expertise and knowledge to provide editorial quality wedding day beauty to you and to your bridal party. She understands that wedding day makeup is meant to be flawless in person and in photos. Her responsiveness to a bride’s makeup and skincare preferences and her selection and use of professional and luxury products will bring out the best version of yourself and those in your bridal party.

Experience

Vivan began her beauty and fashion career working for 12 years as a runway, photographic, and collection fittings model in Milan, Italy, working with Armani, Etro, Missoni, Moschino, and Versace, among other international designers. Her makeup education training was grounded in her fashion career and continued through personal mentoring by Romualdo Priore of Beauty Contact and Diego Dalla Palma of Makeup Studio. Vivian served as Health & Beauty Chair for the Vermont Association of Wedding Professionals for five years and continues to be an active supporter.

Vivian Infantino offers on-site and destination wedding makeup and photo styling services. She can address any beauty concerns you may have, assist in locating beauty services in your area based on her strong network of professional associations, and with her background in organic and natural beauty, she can offer holistic skincare recommendations. For those who prefer a lighter hand in makeup application, Vivian offers natural makeup options for you as well as for your wedding party and family members. She will get to know you first through a consultation, and offers a makeup preview (trial) as part of her package, before your big day to make sure you are 100% thrilled with your beauty choices. She can also assist in coordinating additional trusted makeup artists and hair stylists for larger bridal parties.

Vivian’s pricing profile is $$$$. Please read reviews to understand the depth and breadth of her services and their value.

44 Reviews for Vivian E. Infantino

44 Vivian E. Infantino Reviews

S
Featured
Sylvia

Married on 07/22/2017

I had an amazing experience with Vivian! From the moment that we reached out to her to get more information she was very attentive and I felt like she genuinely wanted me to have the best experience ... Read more possible. She was very helpful with all of my questions, even on my skin care concerns (I have very sensitive skin). She gave me some skincare to try beforehand so by the time the wedding came my skin was the best it's ever been. She regularly checked in with me right up till my wedding day which I truly appreciated. She goes above and beyond which was not only appreciated, but also very helpful when you're already stressed with wedding details. On the day of my wedding she did an amazing job on my Mom and Sister, and of course myself! I couldn't have been happier with the result. I HIGHLY recommend Vivian and am SO happy she did my wedding!! She's the BEST!!!!

Jackie
Jackie Benham

Getting married on 12/08/2019

Didn't hire- but very impressed!

So I did not actually use Vivian for my bridal services, unfortunately, with scheduling we were unable to make it work. I did want to make mention of Vivian's kindness and professionalism. After ... Read more realizing we couldn't work together, Vivian went out of her way to message me her best referrals. She continued to ask questions about my style and preferences to be sure that whoever she was recommending aligned with my vision. I think this speaks volumes to her character and professional alone! Thank you!

H
Holly Schomann

Married on 07/13/2019

Vivian is Brilliant

Vivian is simply amazing. I don't wear a lot of make up normally, so I did not want to look 'overly made up' for my wedding. Vivian made me look beautiful and yet very natural. She made me look like ... Read more the best version of myself. I can't say enough good things about her.