Viviano Flower Shop

Saint Clair Shores, MI · View map · Visit website

About Viviano Flower Shop

Viviano Flower Shop is a wedding floral design company located in Saint Clair Shores, Michigan. Since its opening in 1937, this floral studio has maintained a reputation for excellence, high-quality service, and customer satisfaction. The business offers thoughtful preparation, proficient designs, and carefully-curated botanical compositions that will add a memorable touch to any wedding event. The main goal of the agents at this floral design studio is to craft charming bunches of blooms that help bring each couple's envisioned event to fruition.

Viviano Flower Shop offers an array of valuable amenities in addition to their floral arrangements. During a complimentary consultation, couples can work with the company's trained wedding specialists in order to select flowers, colors, designs, and decorations for their special event. Each couple's proposal and arrangements are based on their individual style and budget requirements. The establishment's full-service design can include the provision of vases, linens, tables, chairs, backdrops, lighting, invitations, and more. When couples' special day arrives, the staff can provide delivery, setup, and cleanup services. Furthermore, the following arrangements can be crafted for celebrations of love:

• Aisle decor

Meade
Meade

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Very professional and organized

I met with Casey, and she was very helpful in figuring out my needs for my wedding. She showed me pictures and gave great advice. Their work is beautiful. Read more I met with Casey, and she was very helpful in figuring out my needs for my wedding. She showed me pictures and gave great advice. Their work is beautiful.

Dana
Dana Davidson

Married on 08/31/2019

A Breeze to Work With

Wow! Viviano Flower Shop was an absolute joy to work with. Kelley was our coordinator for our wedding and she was extremely warm and professional. She left us feeling completely at ease about our ... Read more wedding arrangements. She was quick to answer any questions we had and offered lot of tips. My husband said he will be going to Viviano for our anniversary flowers each year. Thank you for making us feel so welcomed and appreciated! I will add photographs of our arrangements when we get our professional photos returned.

C
Christina

Married on 05/18/2019

Easy to work with, gave me all that I wanted

Viviano's had similar pricing to another florist I was looking at, but their setup fee was much lower than other vendors out there. I had heard good things about Viviano's so I decided to go with them ... Read more just based on the email and phone conversations I had. I provided a few photos of what I wanted and they gave me something very similar. My bouquet was spot on, and they helped me drop the price on the centerpieces by swapping out a few flowers and making it a little bit smaller. Casey was great to work with and very responsive.