Vivid Concepts

Mooresville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Vivid Concepts

Vivid Concepts is a wedding planning company based in Mooresville, North Carolina. This team of wedding planners offers more than 10 years of experience in the wedding industry. They specialize in making each client’s unique wedding vision come to life, providing personalized wedding planning and design services that are tailored to your preferences.

Vivid Concepts services the Mooresville, Charlotte, and Triad areas with personalized wedding coordinating, planning, and design. Their team works closely with clients in order to help you achieve your dream wedding within your unique budget. They offer day-of coordination, as well as full-service and partial planning for weddings, parties, and other special events. They specialize in wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, and help to design and coordinate your wedding in a way that reflects your unique style and relationship. They offer customized planning packages that include the following services:

• Budget analysis

E
Featured
Ebony

Married on 04/20/2019

A day we will never forget!

Hiring Courtney and her team as our day-of coordinator, as well as our Event designer was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Everything was gorgeous and we truly ... Read more appreciate all you have done for us. I told her what I pictured for my wedding and she over delivered. She even added thoughtful extra touches that coordinated with our color scheme! Courtney’s organization and attention to detail are just a couple reasons why we would highly recommend her to any couple planning their wedding!!! — Ebony and Travaughn

J
Jasmine

Getting married on 08/05/2023

I love the way my graduation picnic was set up and many other events. Read more I love the way my graduation picnic was set up and many other events.

Cherese
Cherese Smith

Getting married on 04/04/2021

Extraordinary Service

Vivid Concepts provided extraordinary service. My coordinator was attentive and knowledgeable. All staff were friendly and provided excellent customer service. The reception was amazingly beautiful. ... Read more beautiful. It turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend Vivid Concepts. I can't thank Vivid Concepts enough for helping create great memories that I will never forget.