VizInk Weddings

Virginia Beach, VA · View map · Visit website

About VizInk Weddings

VizInk Weddings is a wedding videography company based in Virginia Beach, Virginia. It is composed of five professional videographers that are well-versed in all videography styles to capture every moment of the event. Couples can reminisce about the emotions and moments of the wedding day with the company’s high-quality wedding films. VizInk Weddings films weddings throughout Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina.

VizInk Weddings provides video coverage for various wedding events such as ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, and pre-ceremony activities. Couples can choose from different wedding videography packages, which they can freely customize to suit their needs. VizInk Weddings provides final video formats in the form of Blu-ray discs, digital downloads, DVDs, and USB flash drives. The company also offers the following services:

• Additional hours

K
Kera

Married on 11/11/2018

Awesome Experience!

VizInk was a pleasure to work with and brought great energy to our wedding day. Working with them felt more like working with close friends than vendors. They worked extremely well with our ... Read more photographers, showed great vision for staged and candid shots, and made us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the cameras. We were fortunate for their experience, and their ability to improvise and seize opportunities to get the best footage. They weren’t intrusive or pushy, too formal or too lax. They embedded themselves effortlessly into the pace and flow of the day, and documented the subtle details and the big moments with equal care and finesse. From our initial conversation with Marcus to the final shots of our send-off, the team was always professional, fun, good-natured, and committed to capturing the essence of our love. We could not ask for better videographers or imagine our wedding day without them. Without a doubt, they possess the technique and passion to capture what’s special, priceless, and magical about your big day. We can’t wait to see the final product. We know it’ll be amazing. Footage and memories to last a lifetime, or at least until we gladly find a reason to book them again! We highly recommend their services.

K
Keisha

Married on 05/05/2018

Love, Love, LOVE VizInk Weddings! I have known about their work for years. There are truly no words to describe how happy my husband and I are with Marcus and his team. Marcus and the VizInk team are ... Read more a joy to work with and extremely professional. When my husband and I received the highlight video, I immediately started crying when the music started playing. We loved how the first song in the video was the actual song for our first dance. The highlight video was simply amazing. It captured every emotion and all the fun that was experienced. It truly felt like you were a part of the day. I highly recommend Marcus and VizInk Weddings, it will be the best part of your big day!

D
Diana

Married on 04/08/2018

They were awesome! I really enjoyed working with them, you won't be disappointed! Read more They were awesome!!!! I really enjoyed working with them, you won't be disappointed!!