VM Weddings and Event Planning

Maylene, Alabama · View map · Visit website

About VM Weddings and Event Planning

VM Weddings and Event Planning is a professional wedding planning service located in Birmingham, Alabama. While based out of Alabama, VM Weddings and Event Planning also provides their services Nationwide. They specialize in offering you an experience that represents your personal style and taste. With their attention to detail and their passion to design, plan, and coordinate, VM Weddings and Event Planning will give you an elegant, creative, and customized wedding.

No matter the size of your wedding, VM Weddings and Event Planning will be there to help. They offer a complimentary consultation where you can discuss your wedding day vision. They can offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Other services include:

• Budget analysis

6 VM Weddings and Event Planning Reviews

Featured
User3798224

2+ years ago

VM Weddings staff were professional and provided great options. Also the owner was very honest and a pleasure to work with. Read more VM Weddings staff were professional and provided great options. Also the owner was very honest and a pleasure to work with.

C
Christie

Married on 05/21/2016

She is GREAT! She knows her stuff and is very flexible and always on time. She made my day run very smooth. Never made me feel as though she was trying to take over my ideas but she gave lots of ... Read more suggestions and great feedback. I work as a night shift nurse and she was always flexible with meeting times and places. I would recommend her to anyone and that's not normally something I'd do but she was trustworthy and made me feel as if she was always there to help me. Mrs. Val did ehat she said she would do and for me that speaks volumes.

S
Shayla

Married on 09/26/2015

Valerie was so wonderful to work with. She was easy to contact, always available,and very professional. She made suggestions and led me directions that allowed me to have everything I wanted and save ... Read more money at the same time. Valerie became like a friend while remaining professional and focused on the goal of a achieving my perfect wedding day.I even called her my Aunt by the end of it all! I highly recommend Valerie for your upcoming wedding!