Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe

Tallahassee, FL · View map · Visit website

About Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe

Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe is a bridal shop in Tallahassee, Florida, with an inventory of wedding dresses, plus size wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. The team of bridal fashion experts will ensure that you look your very best on your wedding day, with styles like strapless and fit-and-flare. Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe says they’re a mix of big city paired with small-town Southern hospitality. The stylists work with each client throughout the entire process.

265 Reviews for Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe

265 Vocelles | The Bridal Shoppe Reviews

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 03/30/2019

I had always dreamt of the day I’d get to step into this beautiful bridal shop and find my dress. To my surprise I found my dress during my FIRST appointment thanks to Elizabeth and all of the lovely ... Read more ladies there! Elizabeth made the experience of finding my dress so fun and was so helpful during the dress finding process, I couldn’t have imagined this without her! I am so excited to wear my dress and tell everyone I found it at Vocelles! I will definitely recommend Vocelles to anyone & everyone. Thanks for the great memories and champagne :)

S
Salem

Getting married on 09/12/2020

An experience to remember

I called Vocelles last minute and they were able to work me into a next day appointment. I worked with Jenna during my appointment. Jenna was incredibly supportive, intuitive, and guided me into ... Read more finding the perfect dress. I’ll never forget it!

Lindsay
Lindsay Cordier

Getting married on 05/16/2020

So professional & personable!!

I came in on 3/16/19 for my first wedding dress appointment with my mom and one of my bridesmaids and Kasey was our consultant. Kasey was so fabulous and she was so helpful during the whole ... Read more appointment!! My appointment was at 10:30 and we literally spent 3 or so hours with her. I had a second appointment somewhere else at 2:30 and it was honestly redundant because I found a dress with Kasey that I could not get out of my head. Needless to say, we came back and I got the dress! I love love love the whole shop, it’s so cute! All of the consultants were more than sweet and everyone had such a great attitude! I highly highly recommend. Go see Kasey!!!