Volaré Planning & Design

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Volaré Planning & Design

Volaré Planning & Design is an award-winning wedding planning and design firm based in historic San Antonio, Texas. Their speciality is full-service wedding planning with a bespoke design approach, as well as destination wedding planning in San Antonio and the surrounding Texas Hill Country. The company brand focuses on well designed events, acute attention to detail, and superior customer service. This planning company is committed to creating customized event planning services that are tailored to your specific needs, style and wedding vision. Volaré Planning & Design seeks to create long-lasting, trusted relationships with their clients and families.

Experience
Volaré Planning & Design has been planning weddings and events for nearly a decade. Caroline Gollner, president of Volaré Planning & Design, began working in the wedding industry over 20 years ago. She started in the bridal fashion market of New York. During that time, she immersed herself in the culinary, wine and catering industry. The Volaré Planning team uses their holistic knowledge of the wedding industry and acute organizational skills to execute weddings flawlessly.

Volaré Planning & Design provides planning services for engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions. The company offers full-service planning, partial planning, and wedding mamagement planning services. These services include:

• Checklists

Featured
Brooke

Married on 11/24/2018

The BEST of the BEST!!!

Where do I even begin... Caroline is absolutely the most excellent, professional and caring wedding planner (aka. Angel on Earth) I have ever met! It is hard for me to put into words the love I have ... Read more for her. She truly went above and beyond what I could have imagined and helped me to bring my (somewhat crazy) wedding ideas to life! From the very beginning, I knew I needed a special person to help me pull off the "Wurst Wedding Ever"... I interviewed 3 wedding planners, including Caroline. Right off the bat, Caroline was the ONLY person to catch that I had the wrong date on my save the date mock-ups (I wish I could say that I did this on purpose, but NO it was really just a typo!). Not only does Caroline have an eye for detail, but her sense of calm and great attitude truly helped me to let go and actually relax and ENJOY my wedding day...something that I thought would NEVER happen (as I am a very type A personality when it comes to design and I prefer things done a certain way). Another thing that really stood out to me with Caroline is that she told me, "I am your wedding planner from the day you hire me." That is something rare to find in this crazy wedding market, and she was not lying. Caroline was truly in my corner from start to finish, and I could just cry happy tears forever thinking about how much she has supported us through our year + of wedding planning. Every crazy wedding idea I had, she took with stride and did not let it phase her one bit. November 24th, 2018 was indeed the BEST "Wurst Wedding" EVER, and none of it could have been possible without Caroline. I truly believe that she is the best of the best... I would trust her with my life. Thank you, Caroline, from the bottom of my heart. With Love, Mrs. Conaway

J
Jeffrey Conaway

Married on 11/24/2018

Thank you, Caroline!

I can't say enough about how great the whole experience has been working with Caroline. I am not typically one to write reviews but she really knocked it out of the park. She provided such calm and ... Read more reassurance as we worked to navigate all of the many crazy details that made our wedding such a success. Hiring her was the best decision we made as a couple and one that I would do a thousand times over. Without her our wedding could never have gone as smoothly as it did. Her professionalism and attention to detail are unparalleled. Thank you, Caroline, for everything!

N
Nelly Mendoza

Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding on September 29th, 2018

Caroline did a great job for us, our wending was perfect! She is very professional, attentive to detail and highly organize, she is also very easy to work with and meet all our expectations. We love ... Read more her!! I highly recommend her. Thank you Caroline for helping us have the perfect weeding!