Volare String Quartet

Lexington, Kentucky · View map · Visit website

About Volare String Quartet

Volare String Quartet provides live music for weddings in the Lexington, Kentucky area. Founded in 2012, the quartet comprises accomplished musicians from across the United States. The members are relatively young, but they average about 20 years of experience playing their respective instruments and have extensive wedding music experience. Specializing in affordable music for wedding ceremonies, the quartet aims to cater to your needs and preferences.

Volare String Quartet will typically play music as your guests arrive, during the sections of your ceremony and as your guests leave the ceremony. Typical ensembles include two violins, a viola and a cello, though alternate options are available. Custom arrangements can be arranged if given enough time to prepare.

4 Reviews for Volare String Quartet

4 Volare String Quartet Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 09/25/2015

Wonderful job! They played beautifully, even though the wedding was a bit crazy out in the rain? They did a lovely job and numerous guests commented on their lovely sound. They did multiple custom ... Read more arrangements and did them well!

Erin
Erin

Married on 09/20/2014

Although being that I was the bride and didn't get to hear much of the music what I did get to hear during our unity ceremony was beautiful and just what I had imagined. My husband and guests all ... Read more commented on the music and how it really just added to the beauty and romance of our outdoor venue. I can't wait to get our wedding ceremony video so I can finally hear all the music! Thanks so much to Volare and David for being there for me on my special day and making my dream wedding come true.

User6391401

2+ years ago

Volare was a fantastic group! A pleasure to work with, very professional, stunning music, great selection, and charming in general! :) thank you all so much for accompanying us walk the aisle - you ... Read more will be recommended!!