Vonkarlbridal

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Vonkarlbridal

Vonkarlbridal provides hairstyling services for weddings in Chicago. The company is driven by the belief that it's attention to detail that makes the difference between average and stunning. Vonkarlbridal is your personal, on-site hair artist. They will come to you and work in the comfort of your home, hotel or venue.

Experience
The owner of the company, Allison, has been creating gorgeous styles in the Chicago area for nearly a decade. Her work has been featured in multiple Wedding Guide Chicago magazines. She enjoys styling hair and views it as her favorite form of artistic expression.

Vonkarlbridal offers high-quality service options to each couple. With a variety of styles available, clients can leave with a look that is high fashion design, simple and elegant, modern, classic, or somewhere in-between. At Vonkarlbridal it is all about the experience too, and you can expect a customized, personable approach to the services you receive.

21 Reviews for Vonkarlbridal

21 Vonkarlbridal Reviews

A
Featured
Andrea

Married on 05/20/2017

Allison did my bridal hair and also my bridesmaids hair and I wouldn't recommend anyone else! She responds super quick and her work is simply beautiful. She will not disappoint! Her ability and skills ... Read more to create any style you want truly shows. Allison really listens to any requests you have and changes you think you want so she can ensure you are 100% happy on the big day! Did I mention she comes to your house on your wedding day to get you ready in the comfort of your own home?! And also makes up a little hair schedule for you and your bridesmaids to keep you on track with timing?! Double plus! Allison really made me feel my best on the most important day of my life.

Katie Dillon

Married on 07/13/2019

Jackson wedding

Allison is the absolute best! She did an amazing job on my hair as well as my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law and flower girl. I did not have a trial run with her and was so happy with what she ... Read more did for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a hairstylist! She was extremely sweet and fun to talk with.

Married on 06/09/2019

Allison is amazing!

Allison was amazing from my trial to my wedding day. She came to our Air bnb and did hair for me (bride) + 4 bridal party. I changed my mind about what I wanted between my trial (where she did a ... Read more beautiful job- I just wanted to incorporate a different accessory), and she perfectly excecuted the picture I showed her and exceeded my expectations. She works very fast and was also great with my 7yo niece, too. My half up hairstyle looked amazing and lasted til the next morning 😜. She was very responsive and professional and I highly recommend her!