Vow and Altar

Walnut Creek, California, CA · View map

About Vow and Altar

Vow and Altar is a wedding planning service based in Walnut Creek, California. They have a passion for people, planning and making special moments come alive through careful attention to detail, commitment and flair. They want to make your dream wedding a reality, so they love getting to know their clients, their distinct styles and preferences. From assisting with proposals to the actual wedding day, they offer impeccable attention to detail from beginning to end!

Vow and Altar has you covered from rehearsal to your last dance. They are fully committed to providing their clients with care and assistance in any way they need. Their services include:

• Ceremony

9 Vow and Altar Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 09/01/2018

Cassandra was the absolute best money we spent on the wedding, period. She thought of hundreds of little details that never would have occurred to me that helped our day run super smoothly with not ... Read more even one tiny hiccup the entire day. My mom and bridesmaids and I actually got to ENJOY my wedding because Cassandra made everything happen smoothly! She also saved us a lot of money and hassle by noticing lots of important details on contracts that were missing, ambiguous, or ill-advised. And compared to other wedding coordinators I interviewed, she didn't tell us we had to do anything any particular way, she worked with us to make the wedding our own authentic style and experience and really worked with us on our budget to make the day perfect but also not break the bank. I can't imagine getting married without Cassandra and you shouldn't either!

I
Ivy

Married on 08/10/2018

Overall a great wedding planner/Cordinator! We loved everything about Cassandra, she made us feel so clam and stress free and she pretty much took care of all the rest. My friends and family even ... Read more thought she was amazing and helped with all the details and venue decor making sure everything during the event ran smoothly. I would greatly recommend Cassandra to anyone I know who is in the process of getting married...She is definitely perfect! Thank you so much.

A
Aimee

Married on 09/09/2017

Casandra is absolutely the best! From the very beginning of my wedding planning I was put to ease with Cassandra because of her calm and organized demeanor. She was on top of everything with month in ... Read more check ins/timelines and quick responses. When the big day came, I was so calm and laid back because I knew Cassandra had everything under control. I couldn't have been happier with how things turned out. We had a bunch of items that we needed Cassandra to set up and she just nailed it! We were right on top of schedule with our timelines and we received so many compliments that everything ran so smoothly and everything looked beautiful. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, look no further, Cassandra was wonderful and so incredibly professional and kind.