Hired? Booked

Vow and Altar

Walnut Creek, CA · View map · Visit website

About Vow and Altar

Vow and Altar is a wedding planning service based in Walnut Creek, California. They have a passion for people, planning and making special moments come alive through careful attention to detail, commitment and flair. They want to make your dream wedding a reality, so they love getting to know their clients, their distinct styles and preferences. From assisting with proposals to the actual wedding day, they offer impeccable attention to detail from beginning to end!

Vow and Altar has you covered from rehearsal to your last dance. They are fully committed to providing their clients with care and assistance in any way they need. Their services include:

• Ceremony

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 05/07/2017

If you're looking for the perfect Bay Area planner/coordinator, I'd highly advise you end your search with Cassandra. Cassandra was, without a doubt, the most impeccable fit for our wedding and the ... Read more best money we spent through the entire experience. Cassandra was a perfect fit for a couple like us, where one of us is laid back and the other is a bit of a control freak. We knew right off the bat that her energy would be perfect - she's a highly organized, get-down-to-business individual, but also creative, kind, approachable and super easy to talk to. She maintained this balanced approach every step of the way, from our initial meetings and continued email correspondence to on-site visits and rehearsal events. And then, of course, you have the day you hired her for, and trust me -- the wedding day is where you'll truly fall in love with Cassandra. The day was nothing short of magic, and her expertise and flawless execution were the primary force behind how smoothly the day went. Cassandra transformed the redwood grove we got married in into the most magical space, down to the last detail -- she just had my vision down to a T. My vendors, family and wedding party thought she was a dream -- she is an incredible communicator and made sure everyone knew what was going on at all times. She wrangled my 18-person wedding party so seamlessly you'd think she had them hypnotized. But above all, she kept me sane through the entire process, start to finish. She kept me on track and organized, made sure I hit my personal deadlines, and on the day of, kept everything remotely stressful out of my purview. I can't believe there was ever a time when I thought I could do this without her, and if you're reading this now, I sincerely hope you don't have to. Hire her, and hire her now. It makes me happy just thinking about how many other dreams she'll make come true.

A
Amy

Married on 09/01/2018

Cassandra was the absolute best money we spent on the wedding, period. She thought of hundreds of little details that never would have occurred to me that helped our day run super smoothly with not ... Read more even one tiny hiccup the entire day. My mom and bridesmaids and I actually got to ENJOY my wedding because Cassandra made everything happen smoothly! She also saved us a lot of money and hassle by noticing lots of important details on contracts that were missing, ambiguous, or ill-advised. And compared to other wedding coordinators I interviewed, she didn't tell us we had to do anything any particular way, she worked with us to make the wedding our own authentic style and experience and really worked with us on our budget to make the day perfect but also not break the bank. I can't imagine getting married without Cassandra and you shouldn't either!

I
Ivy

Married on 08/10/2018

Overall a great wedding planner/Cordinator! We loved everything about Cassandra, she made us feel so clam and stress free and she pretty much took care of all the rest. My friends and family even ... Read more thought she was amazing and helped with all the details and venue decor making sure everything during the event ran smoothly. I would greatly recommend Cassandra to anyone I know who is in the process of getting married...She is definitely perfect! Thank you so much.