Vow to Wow

Whiteland, IN · View map

About Vow to Wow

Vow to Wow specializes in wedding and event planning surrounding the greater Indianapolis area. Networking with some of the areas most respectable vendors, we ensure you that your event or special day will be nothing short of how you imagined it!

4 Reviews for Vow to Wow

4 Vow to Wow Reviews

User4442890

2+ years ago

I would recommend Vow to Wow to any bride! I am a busy person and having her as a wedding planner has been so helpful. I always get reminder texts and emails to make sure things are going well and ... Read more what is next on the checklist. Super organized which is one of the most important things! Services are affordable and you won't find anyone sweeter!

User4518743

2+ years ago

Kiesha from Vow to Wow, did a awesome job planning my wedding and setting everything up, she was on time very kind , she was so ontop of everything, I am so glad that I had her there to set up my ... Read more wedding for me. If anyone asked me who they should use I would say Vow to Wow..Very Very professional

A
Adriana

Married on 09/29/2012

When I say Vow to Wow can do anything and everything please take my statement literally. Vow to Wow helped pick the most beautiful jewelry for all of my bridesmaids to match. When my hair stylist was ... Read more was running late, Vow to Wow stepped up and helped style my six bridesmaids hair. Vow to Wow was perfect at providing insight throughout the entire process of planning my wedding. Weather it was finding my bridesmaids dresses or decorations, I went to Vow to Wow with my ideas. They always encouraged my ideas with a few tweaks to make it perfect in my eyes. Most importantly, Vow to Wow was exceptionally amazing at thinking on their feet. On the morning of my wedding it decided to storm and my wedding was supposed to be held outside. Now as I was freaking out as most brides would do, it was Vow to Wow with no hesitation went out and bought these beautiful umbrellas to walk under for my wedding party. Because of Vow to Wow, my wedding was everything to me and more.