Vowed To You

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Vowed To You

Vowed To You is a professional wedding and event planning company located in Chicago, Illinois. We are a full service company that offers complimentary consultations. We can provide as little or as much help as desired. Vowed To You acts as an experienced and knowledgeable personal assistant to make sure your wedding is everything you dreamed from start to finish.

Experience
Kyna Horton is the owner and lead planner of Vowed To You. She’s been planning corporate events since 2000 and started planning weddings in 2003. In 2008 she taught Wedding Basics at Moraine Valley College. Kyna stays on top of wedding trends by attending seminars and meetings arranged by several industry pros and organizations in the Chicago area.

This award-winning company offers full planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. Their services include:

• Timelines
  • Referrals
  • Vendor selection
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Review vendor contracts

Other Services
In addition to helping you plan your wedding, Vowed To You will also help with the following:

• Rehearsal dinner

Featured
Leighton Williams

Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing!

Kyna is the epitome of what a wedding planner IS and SHOULD BE! She made sure everything ran smoothly! All of the vendors were aligned with each other, Timing was perfect and she made sure the day ... Read more went off without a hitch! There were no issues throughout the whole process. We gave her our vision and she came to us with multiple ideas that we could choose from and customize to our liking. She worked very diligently to get things done and also stayed on top of us to make sure our part was done also. I would recommend her to any and everyone I know. Worth every penny and more! We honestly couldn't have done it without her! Greatly and Truly Appreciated!

V
Venita Abrams

Married on 08/24/2019

My experience was satisfying!

I really enjoyed how flexible Kyna was with my process. Read more I really enjoyed how flexible Kyna was with my process.

N
Nikita Williams

Married on 06/23/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Kyna from start to finish did an amazing job to make our wedding be the best day of our lives. She stayed on top of everything and the whole day ran smooth. Working with Kyna has been a pleasure from ... Read more helping with vendors and making sure we were getting good deals. We’re so glad we went with vowed to you because our day is a day to remember. Our families is still talking about how amazing it was! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!!!