VOWS Bridal

Watertown, MA · View map · Visit website

About VOWS Bridal

Vows Bridal is a wedding dress boutique based in Watertown, Massachusetts. With a large and diverse selection of products available, you are sure to find something suitable for your special day.

Finding your dream wedding gown for your momentous occasion is not an easy task. The dedicated bride-to-be can spend weeks and months searching for the ideal frock. Thanks to VOWS Bridal, the search is made easier thanks to the fact that they have hundreds of gowns available.

Regardless of the style and theme of dress you desire, this business has so many to select from that you will be spoiled for choice. Stocking traditional, modern, romantic, sophisticated, bohemian dresses, and more, they are not short on options. They also stock plus-size gowns. Other wedding party members can also find stylish attire here.

Conveniently, they also carry special order gowns from Allure, Badgley Mischka, Blue by Enzoani, Emmy Mae, Enzoani, Stella York, Willowby and many more.

816 Reviews for VOWS Bridal

816 VOWS Bridal Reviews

E
Featured
Esme

Married on 07/28/2018

I went to four places to look for wedding dresses including a high end store on Newbury Street in Boston and VOWS was by far the best! My consultant, Sara, was extremely helpful and professional. She ... Read more listened to me explain what I thought I might want and pulled many dresses that fit my criteria. She was very patient with me and even gave her honest opinion when we asked her to. VOWS has an amazing selection of designer dresses and the deals are incredible as well- can't be beat! I am so happy I found my dress here!

Julie
Julie

Getting married on 11/07/2020

Dream Dress Found!

I was in town visiting family as I am from Arizona, and had questions about delivery options which the Vows team immediately answered over the phone. In store, I was promptly greeted, told the process ... Read more and my family members who came were politely greeted by Olivia who was absolutely AMAZING! I told her my style and what I liked since I went dress shopping one time before, and made the process seamless. She was respectful of my budget, kept me on track when my family liked a dress more than I did and was 100% in tune with my emotions and how I was feeling about each dress. There dress selection was outstanding and no shortage of todays trends, classics and designers.

Laurel
Laurel

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful dress, awesome experience!

I really enjoyed my experience at Vows. We first got to shop around ourselves which was a fun way to start the appointment. My consultant was Melanie and she was fantastic. She was respectful of my ... Read more budget and definitely understood the look I wanted. After trying on the ones that I had picked out, she pulled a few more based on what I was liking and one of those was the dress I walked out with. She was very nice and never made me feel rushed. It was my first time trying on dresses and she said all the right things to help me make my decision without pressuring me. The store has a large selection at a reasonable price point. I absolutely love my dress and it was a very pleasant experience. They also offer a discount on accessories and bridesmaid dresses so I will be going back for those!