Vows With Angie

Big Lake, MN · View map · Visit website

About Vows With Angie

It is time to get married!!! Let me help you tell your story!

Do you know what is great about getting married in today's world!? You can do WHATEVER YOU WANT!
I challenge you to make your ceremony your own! Tell your love story and incorporate your family and friends so that they don't have to sit through another boring wedding! Let's have fun while including the traditions that are important to you. We'll be serious where we need to be.

I am an open-Minded, easy-going, Non-Denominational Ordained Minister. I have been doing weddings since 2010 and still love it like I started yesterday! I don't discriminate! I believe in love! Not what religion you are, what your sexual orientation is, or where you come from. I am constantly researching the business and watching for new and upcoming ideas. I will make suggestions and let you know from experience what has worked and what has not.

I do large weddings, small weddings, just a signing of your marriage license, renewal of vows, commitment ceremonies, traditional ceremonies, unique ceremonies, themed ceremonies, you name it!
​The only thing I can not do are weddings of incarcerated individuals.

I travel anywhere in MN (a travel fee is applicable if over 60 miles from Big Lake) and encourage couples to personalize their vows and ceremonies!

I believe in two individuals coming together to build a life together but still remaining individuals. I believe couples work together to support each others growth and dreams. They encourage the other to be better than they already are. A support team.
Never will I use the saying "I promise to obey my husband"! Sorry guys that is old school! I will also not ask if anyone objects to the marriage. Because it's your wedding and frankly we don't care what they think! Right? If they don't like it they can go to someone else's wedding;)

I try to keep our process pretty simple and make everything available online so you can access it 24/7. I do require us to meet a few weeks before your ceremony to go over all the details of your ceremony and answer any questions you or I may have. I invite you to my office in Big Lake for this. I also offer planning resources.

Contact me if you would like to hear more or if I can answer any questions for you!

I HAVE 5 STAR REVIEWS ON GOOGLE! Check them out!

Reviews

Have you hired this vendor?
Be the first to leave a review!

Vows With Angie FAQ