VP Production

Elk Grove, CA · View map · Visit website

About VP Production

A talented wedding videography company in Elk Grove, California, VP Production is committed to capturing moments and telling stories. Owned by professional videographer Vincent Peliña, the company has been a thriving part of the California wedding industry since 2012. Passionate and engaging, VP Production is the ideal option for documenting timeless wedding celebrations!

Couples who book VP Production benefit from an assortment of wedding videography services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Raw footage
  • Client revisions
  • Drone footage

Other Services
VP Production offers its couples the option of choosing from numerous final video format options. Said options include:

• Digital download
  • USB flash drive
  • SD card

Areas Covered
VP Production proudly offers wedding videography services to wedding-ready couples in Northern & Southern California. Travel fee and tax will be included in final quote by videographer.

26 Reviews for VP Production

26 VP Production Reviews

N
Featured
Nathanael

Married on 10/08/2017

My wife and I wanted our wedding day memories to be preserves for us to look back on years from now, and I could not be happier than I am with the work Vincent has done for us with his videography. He ... Read more was the very first person on sight at the venue to scout out ideal shots and to set up his gear. He has a unique mastery of getting perfect film shots without being in the way of the event or of other guests. After the wedding, he turned around a high quality product within a month, and the video exceeded all my expectations. My wife and I sat around with family to watch the final product, and our parents teared up because every memory was not only captured, but presented beautifully with artistic quality. Besides the actual product, working with Vincent was great; he is very professional and very cordial. He is upfront with what he offers for services and had a contract readily available that made my wife and I comfortable booking him. If you have a wedding or other special occasion you want recorded on film, I encourage you to book Vincent with VP Production.

P
Perla Ipanaque

Married on 07/27/2019

Great Video

Great quality of sound and image in the video! Read more Great quality of sound and image in the video!

J
Joshua C

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Video

Vincent made us feel very comfortable and the video was very profesional! We recommend him! Read more Vincent made us feel very comfortable and the video was very profesional! We recommend him!