VSmusic4u

Westbury, NY · View map · Visit website

About VSmusic4u

VSmusic4u Wedding Ceremony & Cocktail Musicians Long Island NY is a leading Event Music Vendor and provides LIVE music for weddings and events in the tri-state area.

- VSmusic4u has thousnads of pictures, videos and reviews from real weddings.

-VSmusic4u repertoire includes all musical genres -from classical composers to all your current favorite pop songs

-VSmusic4u will fulfill any special requests you may have.

- VSmusic4u musicians are conservatory trained and hold Master and Doctor degrees in their respective instrument. They're also all teachers, solo and chamber performers or members of a professional orchestra.

Experience
VSmusic4u musicians have decades of experience performing for public concerts, private events, weddings etc. They are winners of International Competitons in America and all over the world.

VSmusic4u can provide a small ensemble (solo, Piano, Violin, string duo, string trio, string quartet) for an intimate wedding or a large ensemble (quintet, orchestra) for big events.

Their services include:

N
Featured
Nicollette

Married on 05/06/2016

VSMUSIC4U was probably the best vendor to work with during our wedding. First and foremost, Vinny was very responsive to all of my emails. I always received a response to a question or concern within ... Read more a few hours!!! We were able to meet and listen to a few selections before our wedding which was awesome. My husband and I immediately fell in love with their passion and talent for music. I actually had goosebumps when they played the traditional bridal march. They will also compose any song you request, which is awesome! The day of our wedding, they arrived early and we received so many compliments about how well they played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We recommend VSmusic4u to anyone. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

M
Maria Cordell

Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome!

LOOK NO FURTHER! Working with Vinny was seamless from start to finish! His attention to detail and overall respect for the event was impeccable! The string quartet and Vinny arrived ON TIME and ... Read more filled our venue with elegant, timeless classical music. Highly reccomend!

A
Amanda

Married on 08/18/2018

We are so lucky we found and booked VSmusic4u for our ceremony, cocktail hour and first dance. My husband and I had a string quartet and it was the best decision we could ever make. Vinny was so ... Read more helpful and accommodating and the best wedding vendor we worked with. Every time I had a question I called or emailed him and he answered in minutes. The music was just perfect and the musicians were extremely professional, talented and played all the songs I wanted to hear.Our guests kept complimenting us the entire night and even weeks after the wedding on choosing the string quartet. We can not be happier with our decision to go with VSmusic4u and really cannot say enough great things for Vinny and his musicians. Thank you, thank you, thank you.