VSmusic4u

Westbury, NY · View map · Visit website

About VSmusic4u

VSMUSIC4U Professional Wedding Ceremony & Cocktail Musicians Long Island NY - THE BEST LIVE MUSIC FOR ANY OCCASION

VSmusic4u is a leading Event Music Vendor provides LIVE music for weddings and events in Long Island, New York and The Tri-State Area.

You can now customize your upcoming wedding according to your taste, preferences and budget.
They have provided LIVE music for hundreds of weddings and events and each time their clients have been highly satisfied and have strongly recommended the VSmusic4u musicians to their friends and family.

VSmusic4u can provide all kinds of ensembles for your Wedding Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception.(Select piano, violin, viola, cello, double bass, flute, saxophone, trumpet, harp and others.) You choose the right group of musicians (from Duo to Orchestra) to suit your budget, space and taste and they make the best music for your important occasion.

Send them your playlist of favorite artists and songs and they will perform all of them on your Event - any song from any style of music!

WHY TO CHOOSE VSMUSIC4U?

• Hundreds of verified bookings and Five Star clien't reviews, all instruments & styles of music
  • They are consecutve year winners of the most prestegious LIVE music awards: WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award, The Knot Best of Weddings and Voted Best of 2019 by Long Island Brides.
  • They have performed at all major catering venues, halls, veneyards, castles in Long Island, NY, New York, NJ, CT, PA
  • VSmusic4u has thousands of pictures, videos and reviews from real weddings and events
  • VSmusic4u repertoire includes all musical genres - from traditional classical composers to all your favorite current pop artists (Classical/Romantic, Pop, Latin, Jazz, R&B, Opera/Broadway/ Disney)
  • VSmusic4u will fulfill any special requests you may have.
  • VSmusic4u musicians are conservatory trained and hold Master and Doctor degrees in their respective instruments.
  • VSmusic4u musicians have decades of experience performing at concerts, private events, weddings, etc. They are winners of International Competitons in North America and all over the world.They're also all teachers, solo and chamber performers and/or members of professional orchestras.

Experience

Choosing VSmusic4u The Best LIVE music for any occasion is a guarantee for making your special day even more magical.

VSmusic4u promises that your guests will be talking for a long time about the talent and artistry of their experienced musicians.

Competitive Rates.

VSmusic4u can provide all kind of ensembles - you can combine and choose the instruments you like.

String Duo, String Trio, String Quartet, Piano VIolin Cello Trio,

Solo Piano, Violin, Saxophone, Harp, Guitar, duo, trio,quartet, quintet, orchestra and more

Their services include:

N
Featured
Nicollette

Married on 05/06/2016

VSMUSIC4U was probably the best vendor to work with during our wedding. First and foremost, Vinny was very responsive to all of my emails. I always received a response to a question or concern within ... Read more a few hours!!! We were able to meet and listen to a few selections before our wedding which was awesome. My husband and I immediately fell in love with their passion and talent for music. I actually had goosebumps when they played the traditional bridal march. They will also compose any song you request, which is awesome! The day of our wedding, they arrived early and we received so many compliments about how well they played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We recommend VSmusic4u to anyone. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

G
Gabriella Baessa

Married on 07/14/2019

I was amazed with their talent. They gave a special touch on my wedding day

VSmusic4u has a awesome team. I love cello, violin and piano. I have decided to hire musician for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and I was lucky to contact Vinny and his team. Price is ... Read more affordable and they are very professional. Easy to work with and very polite. They made my big day the most special one. We made a list with the songs we wanted and they played exactly what we asked for. They are so talented. I highly recommend them because they will make your day bright and beautiful as they have done with mine. I just wanted to thank Vinny and his team for their wonderful job.

M
Maria Cordell

Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome!

LOOK NO FURTHER! Working with Vinny was seamless from start to finish! His attention to detail and overall respect for the event was impeccable! The string quartet and Vinny arrived ON TIME and ... Read more filled our venue with elegant, timeless classical music. Highly reccomend!