Vyzzion Photography

Atlanta, GA · View map

About Vyzzion Photography

The name Vyzzion (Vision) originated from the individuals in my immediate family. The label represents each member V (myself) Vincent, Y (wife) Yolanda, Z (daughter) Zaria, and Zion is our son’s name. Vyzzion is a professional photography company, specializing in conceptual portraiture, abandoned buildings, rural landscapes and photo editing.

We know that life is filled with special memories. From the joyous happenings of your wedding day to a quiet summer's afternoon playing in the backyard with your kids, life is filled with precious moments.

We capture those precious moments so that you and your family can enjoy and relive them for generations to come.

Your memories belong to you. We always include all your images on disc for you to share with family and friends so that you can enjoy them for a lifetime.

29 Reviews for Vyzzion Photography

29 Vyzzion Photography Reviews

Deborah
Deborah Warren

Married on 03/08/2019

Phenomenal

Vincent and Yolanda are extraordinary at what they do! They were recommended to us by a friend and from the moment my daughter reviewed his work she knew Vyzzion Photography would deliver the look she ... Read more she wanted for her wedding and reception day photos. Once my daughter, her now husband and I met with Vincent and Yolanda they made us feel right and home and there was no doubt that we had made the right decision. When the day came for my daughter’s wedding Vincent and Yolanda made sure everything transitioned smoothly. They engaged with my family and friends with great ease and they delivered amazing and unique photos, we are extremely pleased with the photos they took. I would highly recommend you book Vyzzion Photography to capture your special moments trust me you will not be disappointed! Thanks so much for doing such an amazing job...

Latoya
Latoya

Married on 12/01/2018

Beyond my expectations!!!

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the phenomenal job Vyzzion Photography provided during our engagement session and our wedding day. His work is totally mind-blowing. He captured memories ... Read more and moments in a unique and beautiful way that we will treasure forever! He is very professional and organized. I highly recommend him for all photography needs.

F
Frankie

Married on 12/05/2017

We hired Vincent to capture our wedding day. Although I am not one for the camera, Vincent and his spouse made me feel extremely comfortable. They were eager to come to a location separate from the ... Read more venue to capture photos, made me laugh, feel pretty, and even gave me a couple of sneak peaks as he was photographing. I am eager to see the final product. My husband and I plan to use Vincent as our family photographer!