W.Bass Hair

Anoka, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About W.Bass Hair

Congratulations Gorgeous!

W.Bass Hair is a professional hairstylist based in Anoka, Minnesota that specializes in providing spectacular looks for weddings. With over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry, Whitney Bass & her team can deliver any bridal hair style desired for you and your entire bridal party. Offering a private salon studio and competitively-priced bridal hair packages, W. Bass Hair offers on-site services in a comfortable and pampering environment for your wedding day!

Offering on-site or in-salon options, W. Bass Hair provides professional hair services for weddings and other special occasions. All bridal hair packages include a wedding hair trial, where you can test out your desired look and ensure it fits your vision. Beauty services offered include the following:

• Consultation
  • Updos and hair styling
  • Hair trial
  • On-site hair
  • Blowouts
  • Coloring
  • Haircuts

***Now booking for 2020!!

Inquire today to take advantage of 2019 pricing.

17 Reviews for W.Bass Hair

17 W.Bass Hair Reviews

Amber
Featured
Amber

Married on 06/07/2019

Couldn't of found better

Whitney was so wonderful to work with. I was looking for someone who was good with incorporating braids and she was the best. She responded promptly to emails, was flexible with scheduling trial ... Read more appointment and was just a burst of great energy to be around. All my bridesmaids LOVED their hair and so did I. I would defiantly recommend Whitney to anyone.

Kendyl
Kendyl Meseck

Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful experience

I am so thankful that I choose Whitney to do mine and my wedding parties hair for my wedding. Whitney was great to work with and made the day fun and comfortable. They were able to complete all 10 ... Read more hairstyles ahead of schedule. And everyone looked great! I would recommend to anyone!

B
britta

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing. I would highly recommend.

I was very pleased with the work Whitney did for my wedding, she made all the bridesmaids and myself look beautiful. She listens to her clients and recommends products to help protect your hair. She ... Read more is just a very fun and outgoing person