W & L Designs

Huntington Beach, California · View map · Visit website

About W & L Designs

Established in 2004, W&L Designs is a floral studio servicing couples in the Orange County area. With a horticulture degree, Owner Vi Ta offers professional wedding experience and vast floral industry knowledge. All of W&L Designs' floral arrangements are freshly cut and carefully planted according to seasonal trends.

W&L Designs is passionate about providing its couples with outstanding customer service throughout the wedding planning process. Included within the cost of a wedding floral purchase are consultations, venue visit and delivery. Couples can browse the floral studio’s extensive wedding sample selections online or consult with Vi Ta directly regarding offered products, such as:

• Aisle decor

E
Erika

Married on 06/14/2019

Vi is amazing!

Vi truly is amazing! We got lucky by reaching out via Wedding Wire and she DELIVERED. Without a referral, we took a leap of faith and booking Vi and W&L Designs was one of the best decisions we made ... Read more for our wedding. From the start -- with a phone call and meeting in person to seal the deal, Vi was kind, attentive, and professional. After meeting in person, we knew our personalities were a great match and loved was she showed. To the main part, her flowers were GORGEOUS. She delivered what we thought, and BEYOND. We showed her sample photos of what we were looking for, and she matched it perfectly. Showing a few 'inspiration' examples and Vi knew exactly what to do. She threw in her personal touch and made it happen. She was at our venue, with a smile, and set up everything PERFECTLY. We highly recommend Vi and W&L Designs!!!

Hyemin
Hyemin

Married on 03/23/2019

So glad we found Vi for our wedding!

Vi went above and beyond! All the flowers were so fresh and looked beautiful in real life (and in photos as you can see). Sending her photos definitely helped but honestly you could really just trust ... Read more her to do the wonders! All the flower bouquets, boutonnières, and arrangements looked so much better than the photos that I sent her. Since I wanted something simple for our guest tables, Vi set up three candles in nice cylinder glass vases and laid out garlands around it. We had a specific budget in mind and Vi was so flexible and very accommodating. She met in person to go over everything in detail and even brainstormed some different options with me. I really appreciated her patience throughout the whole process. She is such a sweet, kind-hearted person and it was such a pleasure to have her as a part of our big day. :)

H
Heidi

Married on 02/01/2019

Vi is very skilled and I was extremely happy with her work

Vi was incredibly sweet and easy to work with. She was flexible and responded to any email or request I had promptly. She truly brought my floral vision to life and I could not have been happier with ... Read more her work! The flowers were BEAUTIFUL. Thanks, Vi!