Wadley Farms

32 Wadley Farms Reviews

R
Renita

Married on 12/04/2017

On Monday, December 4, 2017, my daughter was supposed to go have her bridals shot at the Capital Building. But President Trump decided to pay a visit and that took care of that. Needless to say, there ... Read more was a lot of despair! We contacted Wadley Farms and pleaded our case. To our surprise and relief, they said we could come between a certain time period! There was to be a big event there that very night but they worked around it! We were thrilled! They were awesome and the place was beautiful! It ended up matching the bride and groom's personalities so much better than the Capital Building! The buildings are so picturesque and oozing character. I just wanted to move right in. We would have been lost without them. Their kindness was beyond belief! I would recommend this place to anyone! We would have been lost without them. Thank you very much! When we tell this wedding story, they will be front and center!

B
Brittany

Married on 09/16/2017

I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone! It is amazing! We got married in the castle and Susie helped us with everything, she was amazing! She made the day go so smooth and made it ... Read more magical! The set up was great and worked perfect. The venue is gorgeous and doesn't need much decorating. Truly a magical night! Totally worth the price paid.

User4049336

2+ years ago

I have never met kinder people in my entire life. They made the entire planning process a breeze and the day of went as smooth as is possible! They venue itself is incredibly gorgeous and all our ... Read more guests were enchanted. They also allow you to bring in all your own vendors including food which is a huge deal, and provide all tables, chairs, and linens!!!!! An amazing value, amazing venue, and amazing people! Could not recommend enough