Waldorf Photographic Art

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Waldorf Photographic Art

Waldorf Photographic Art is a professional wedding photography company located in Knoxville, Tennessee. With a wealth of experience and expertise, Bill, the owner, and his team have the uncanny ability to put couples at ease while they capture images of reality without intrusion. The photographers never prompt or stage photographs but instead focuses on emphasizing the authenticity of moments as they naturally unfold. With Waldorf's signature classic and timeless images, multiple companies including SAKS Fifth Avenue, Macy's, Vera Bradley, and Marc Nelson Denim have turned to Bill for fashion and architectural photography.

Waldorf Photographic Art's photographers do not follow trends, as they would rather focus on the genuine and personal moments that make each wedding unique. Albums are also created individually, to relate the narrative of each wedding in a handcrafted, custom-made book. The one-of-a-kind albums are printed with Gicleé inks on high-quality archival paper. Their wedding photography services include the following:

• Additional hours

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 08/20/2016

Bill Waldorf came highly recommended to me by my brother (who was a local wedding photographer) and my Mother (who was a local wedding planner). I am thrilled that I took their advice because there is ... Read more is no question that Bill Waldorf is above and beyond the best wedding photographer in or near Knoxville!! I met with Bill on several occasions the year prior to our wedding. We were in regular communication via email and phone. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Bill prior to, during and following our wedding. It was wonderful to make a personal connection with Bill prior to our wedding. Bill has a wonderful way of capturing every special moment of your wedding day without being intrusive. Bill has a classic and artistic style of photography. His photos are natural, expressive, elegant and timeless. Bill, Lindsay and Grant were fun to work with and all of guests were impressed with their professionalism and style. We could not be happier with our experience with Waldorf Photographic Art. Our photographs and our wedding album are treasures. Your photographs are your permanent keepsake of your wedding. You should hire the best. The best is Bill Waldorf.

Lindsey
Lindsey Teague

Married on 05/25/2019

Above and beyond

Bill and his team were absolutely amazing on our wedding day! We got our photos back from the wedding day and I am just speechless! Bill and his team did an outstanding job at capturing day. We also ... Read more did our engagement session with Bill and he made our guest book out of those photos and it turned out to be stunning. He captured our love for each other so well and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. I HIGHLY recommend this place and I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth McPherson

Married on 02/23/2019

The best wedding advice that I got while planning was to splurge on the photographer. I priced out an option or two and ultimately decided to work with Waldorf Photographic Art, and thank God I did. ... Read more The value that they provided was worth the entire wedding budget :) I am floored by how great the photos turned out. Bill + Grant were able to catch those tiny sweet moments without feeling fake at all. Additionally, they were great at directing -- so between photos of just me and my husband and family photos with a ton of people, we were totally covered. I would recommend them 100 times over. I look forward to having these images forever. Also, the turnaround time was very impressive. It was not part of our contract, but I received proofs within 2.5 weeks.