Walk of Love

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Walk of Love

Walk of Love is a wedding band based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This experienced and talented band has performed more than a thousand shows as a group. They have won multiple awards for their services, which mix live music with DJ entertainment. Walk of Love holds many positive testimonials applauding their vibe, excellent music and vocals, as well as their professionalism. They are a "Full Service" wedding vendor, offering customized, all-inclusive packages for their clients.

Walk of Love is able to travel for your wedding, and they also provide music for a cocktail hour and rehearsal dinner. Additional services include:

• Ceremony performance and production
  • Uplighting
  • Instrumentals
  • Learning new songs
  • Liability insurance
  • Professional DJ
  • MC
  • Reception planning and reception coordinator
  • Music during breaks
  • Reception performance
  • Vocals

Other Services
This band can perform songs from nearly every music genre. Some of their genres and artists include:

• Acoustic (Ed Sheeran, Adele)
  • Classic rock (Beatles, Johnny Cash)
  • Country (Luke Bryan, Zac Brown)
  • Dance (Bruno Mars, Michael Jackson)
  • Motown (Commodores, Stevie Wonder)
  • Pop (Backstreet Boys, Taylor Swift)
  • Rock (Blink 182, Tom Petty)

43 Reviews for Walk of Love

43 Walk of Love Reviews

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 07/23/2016

The perfect entertainment for our perfect day! We first heard of Walk of Shame when my husband and I saw them play at a local bar here in Clarion, PA. I distinctly remember my husband looking at me ... Read more and saying "if we ever get married, they have to play at our wedding". Several years later, he finally proposed! I instantly contacted the band to see first of all if they do weddings, and their availability. We all agreed on a date and it was smooth sailing from there. They took care of everything from the music and microphones at our private ceremony, music for happy hour, and of course the reception. Everything went so smooth, even when we took an extra half hour for photos the band was able to keep the guests happily occupied. They did everything we asked and included everything we wanted. They put on one hell of a show! Our guests had so much fun that the band actually continued playing for an extra hour! They were so wonderful to deal with throughout everything.

S
Sheree Durso

Married on 06/01/2019

Our perfect wedding

Sean was amazing to work with! Read more Sean was amazing to work with!

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 02/16/2019

Best Wedding Band Ever!

I cannot say enough great things about Sean and the whole band. I met them back in 2011 when I was an undergrad at SRU and when I heard and watched the performance, I started following them on social ... Read more media immediately. After several years, when it was time to plan my wedding (in 4 1/2 months), the first thing I did after checking into my venue was to check to see if Walk of Love was available. Sean worked with me every step of the way and made the entire process so easy. It was truly a pleasure to work with him. Every single one of my guests raved about how fantastic the entire experience was! Every song was a fan favorite. They were able to read the room and just played all the hits!!! My venue was also very new and Sean worked with my venue coordinator so I had nothing to worry about. They handled everything from the scheduling, lighting, to MC'ing to running the whole show. He provides awesome resources to fill out and make it less stressful to put some timelines to your day. If you are looking for something to really set your already special day over the top- Go with Walk of Love! I promise you- it will be the easiest and best decision you ever make.