Walker Studios LLC

Hamden, CT · View map · Visit website

About Walker Studios LLC

Walker Studios is a wedding photography team based in Connecticut, serving New England and beyond. They are photographers, storytellers, and sisters. At their core, they believe in capturing your wedding day in a genuine, natural way. While they don't mind offering posing tips, the true photos that are "scrapbook worthy" end up being those candid, in-between, moments. They promise to capture both. After all, they are a sister team who deeply believes in the legacy of family. Whether it's a cute little flower girl cheesing for the camera or grandpa busting moves on the dance floor, they will give you photos in an album that you can be proud to pass down from generation to generation. The packages start at 6 hours, because they know preserving all the important parts of your wedding day is important to you. They also always offer two shooters so you know exactly who to expect on your wedding day and you can feel comfort in knowing a moment will never be missed.

Walker Studios LLC offers a range of services to best accommodate your wedding photography needs. Services include:

• Engagement shoot

Holly
Featured
Holly

Married on 08/04/2018

Amy & Kay are absolutely amazing! In our very first email correspondence when i was inquiring about pricing they wanted to talk with me more on the phone and literally wrote that they wanted to get to ... Read more know us and our story ! In that moment their desire to be so personable and caring sold me. More then that they really did take the time to get to know our story and when they describe photos ( sneak peeks) on instagram their descriptions of us our SPOT ON! I never worried when Amy & Kay were taking our photos because they completely got my vision/desires on top of all the amazing details i know they captured ( i got better shoes for those detail pictures haha ) When we were taking photos with our daughter on our wedding day they both shouted christmas card and I 100% believe it The most exciting part of our story stems from our engagement photos... we couldn't capture golden hour /sunset but I said from that moment on that if there was a golden hour to be captured on our wedding day id be running for it. With the way it rained the morning /afternoon of our wedding i was in shock that it was sunshin-y beautiful for our ceremony and photos. When we got the go ahead for sneaking out for more photos i didn't know what id be walking out to but as soon as we walked out to the beach i was jumping up and down ( yes thats right jumping up and down in a wedding dress ) because i had the sunset id been dreaming of and Walker Studios captured it for me. I know they can't control the weather but their umbrella with the tag still on also made me a believer in the unbelievable. Amy & Kay thank you for being the ones to capture the most perfect day of my / our life. I am so thankful you were the ones to make it memorable and magical to look back on for years to come! You are worth every penny !!!

Jen
Jen Wing

Married on 07/13/2019

Best photographers ever

We simply cannot say enough wonderful things about the Walker sisters Amy and Kay. They came to us through friends and family recommendations, and we can't think of a better duo to make the most of ... Read more your wedding photos. Amy and Kay are fun, thoughtful, and so passionate about what they do. When we first hired Amy and Kay, they highly recommended engagement shoot... we did NOT want to, but boy did they change our minds when they arrived at our apartment in Manhattan. We felt like a king and queen, having fun the entire time. Neither of us are comfortable in front of the camera, but by the end of the night we forgot we even were! The best part? Their photos are STUNNING! So many guests have asked where on earth we found these photography geniuses. Thank you again, Amy and Kay! PS- their sister Tina is a wedding planner too- we hired here and it made the entire experience flawless!

K
Kristen

Married on 04/27/2019

LOVE them!

We could not have been happier with the Walkers as our wedding photographers! They are AMAZING! Amy and Kay are fun to be around, made us feel comfortable, and produce quality work. We had our wedding ... Read more photos back in 2.5 weeks, which is incredible and they were so beautiful!! They had their other sister as their assistant at our wedding and she was just as wonderful; and their brother did our photo booth! It was great to have the whole family and each of them is awesome! I could not recommend the Walkers more! We can't wait to use them again for other photography!