Walker Studios LLC

Hamden, CT · View map · Visit website

About Walker Studios LLC

Walker Studios is ​a wedding photography team ​based ​in Connecticut, serving New England and Beyond. They are photographers, storytellers, and sisters. At their core, they believe in capturing your wedding day in a genuine, natural way. While they don't mind offering posing tips, the true photos that are "scrapbook worthy" end up being those candid, in-between, moments. They promise to capture both. After all, they are a sister team who deeply believes in the legacy of family. Whether it's a cute little flower girl cheesing for the camera or grandpa busting moves on the dance floor, they will give you photos in an album that you can be proud to pass down from generation to generation. The packages start at 8 hours, because they know preserving all the important parts of your wedding day is important to you. They also always offer two shooters (US!) so you know exactly who to expect on your wedding day and you can feel comfort in knowing a moment will never be missed.

Walker Studios LLC offers a range of services to best accommodate your wedding photography needs. Services include:

• Engagement shoot

Holly
Featured
Holly

Married on 08/04/2018

Amy & Kay are absolutely amazing! In our very first email correspondence when i was inquiring about pricing they wanted to talk with me more on the phone and literally wrote that they wanted to get to ... Read more know us and our story ! In that moment their desire to be so personable and caring sold me. More then that they really did take the time to get to know our story and when they describe photos ( sneak peeks) on instagram their descriptions of us our SPOT ON! I never worried when Amy & Kay were taking our photos because they completely got my vision/desires on top of all the amazing details i know they captured ( i got better shoes for those detail pictures haha ) When we were taking photos with our daughter on our wedding day they both shouted christmas card and I 100% believe it The most exciting part of our story stems from our engagement photos... we couldn't capture golden hour /sunset but I said from that moment on that if there was a golden hour to be captured on our wedding day id be running for it. With the way it rained the morning /afternoon of our wedding i was in shock that it was sunshin-y beautiful for our ceremony and photos. When we got the go ahead for sneaking out for more photos i didn't know what id be walking out to but as soon as we walked out to the beach i was jumping up and down ( yes thats right jumping up and down in a wedding dress ) because i had the sunset id been dreaming of and Walker Studios captured it for me. I know they can't control the weather but their umbrella with the tag still on also made me a believer in the unbelievable. Amy & Kay thank you for being the ones to capture the most perfect day of my / our life. I am so thankful you were the ones to make it memorable and magical to look back on for years to come! You are worth every penny !!!

L
Laura B.

Married on 09/08/2018

Much more than just photography!

The Walker Sisters did a fantastic job of prepping us for the day and getting us through it all. From asking the questions we didn't think of to handling the small details that day without us even ... Read more noticing - they seriously did it all. We knew from their website that the photos would be amazing but the kindness and care they put into the day itself made it that much better of a decision to use them as our photographers. It never hurts to be totally hilarious too which they've got covered!

J
Jordana

Married on 05/27/2018

Amy & Kaye were great- very professional, on time, and one of only a few of our vendors that I absolutely did not have to worry about! When I had to switch up the plan a few times, they were totally ... Read more flexible and willing to work with me. They made my husband and I feel calm and beautiful. I would highly recommend them!