Walker's Hideaway-Marina of Naples

Naples, FL · View map · Visit website

About Walker's Hideaway-Marina of Naples

Walker's Hideaway-Marina of Naples is a classic wedding venue in Naples, Florida. This venue has beautiful and scenic surroundings perfect for events of all kinds, from bridal showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners and brunch, to wedding ceremonies and receptions. With exceptional food, service and charm, this venue is sure to make your event special and memorable to all.

Facilities and Capacity
Walker's Hideaway-Marina of Naples is a unique event venue with several beautiful spaces available for a variety of events, depending on your needs. Their maximum capacity is 150 guests.

This venue can provide event rentals, event planning, catering and bar services for your event. They have a classic banquet menu to work with for their catering, and can also provide cake.

36 Reviews for Walker's Hideaway-Marina of Naples

36 Walker's Hideaway-Marina of Naples Reviews

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 11/18/2017

Audrey Is completely amazing, she handled everything from start to finish with zero stress. My wedding came out better than imagined with amazing service! All of my guests said it was one of the best ... Read more weddings! I highly recommend!

H
heather

Married on 04/07/2018

This was the wedding of my dreams! My original date fell through thanks to Hurricane Irma, and Audrey, events coordinator, of Walker's Hideaway Marina went out of her way to make sure everything was ... Read more perfect!!! Audrey is an amazing person, and by the evening of my wedding, my mother and I had considered her part of the family. The venue was beautiful and Audrey went out of her way to accommodate my every wish. The venue was beautiful and was everything I had imagined and more. The food was amazing, the service was spectacular and the staff was friendly and professional. Audrey and the staff of Walker's Hideaway Marina are incredible, and I would highly recommend them for any catered event, small and large, that you may have coming up. It is worth every penny (and BTW the prices are exceptionally reasonable. Thank you Audrey and staff. we love you all!! :)

J
Jeanna

Married on 10/14/2017

As a first time bride, I was absolutely clueless. When the decision became to have our wedding at this venue, we sure made the right choice! I can't say enough amazing things about Audrey and her ... Read more staff! The venue was perfect! From the first day we decided to have our wedding here, Audrey was nothing but helpful and truly caring that our special day went perfect! She had so much patience, was so helpful during the plannig, made a first time experience incredible and unforgettable! The staff was outstanding! The presentation of the food was exceptional and delicious! Thank you for a once in a lifetime experience!!