Wallace Falls Lodge

Gold Bar, WA · View map

About Wallace Falls Lodge

Wallace Falls Lodge is a 10 bedroom, 10 bath beautifil log lodge on 10 beautiful private acres. The lodge was build will the purpose of being used for group functions, and retreats, with year round access to hiking trails to a waterfalls "Wallace Falls" and the "Wallace Lake". A perfect setting to plan a family centered, country style wedding, on our 10 beautiful view acres.

We welcome all couples, gay or straight. Weddings are a celebration, a joining of 2 people surrounded by their loving family and just close friends. What better setting to hold that celebration than on the grounds of the beautiful Wallace Falls Lodge. Your guests will love it. If you would like a private tour of the lodge, please email me your weekday availability (even if its after work) for a tour for you and your family. I will be happy to arrange the visit.

We open for wedding bookings between Mid April and the 2nd weekend in October. We host weddings of 20 to 125 people. You can book us for wedding weekends and during the mid week.

The 10 bedroom Lodge can sleep 29 of your close family. We only hold weddings at the lodge for those couples that book the full lodge for 2 to 3 nights. This way your close family can arrive a day or 2 before the wedding and be there to help you with any last minute details, you can do your rehearsal and rehearsal dinner there at the lodge, then wake up calm and relaxed at the lodge the morning of the wedding without having to fight the weekend traffic to get to your venue.

Our event fees are about half that of other venues in our area- and includes free parking, large lawns and lightly wooded area to plan your wedding, includes a large 30 x 40 special event/wedding tent and the tables and chairs for your wedding. We welcome most all outside caterers, food trucks and other vendors. You are welcome to plan your wedding your way. Weddings will be planned and held outdoors on our 10 beautiful acres, surround by cascade views and nature at its best.The "pricing " page on wedding wire does not reflect our prices, because our Event Fees includes Ceremony & Reception, and rehersal etc. For our current Event prices please go to the Wedding Events page of our web site. Prices for booking the 10 bedroom lodge is on our Group booking page.

Go to our lodge web site www.wallacefallslodge.com for photos, a video tour, current prices and up to date Availability calander. Wallace Falls Lodge is in GoldBar WA-98251.

7 Reviews for Wallace Falls Lodge

7 Wallace Falls Lodge Reviews

abegaile
Abby

Married on 06/10/2017

We are so happy that we chose Wallace Falls as our wedding venue. Mary always returned our emails as fast as possible, the lodge was cozy, clean, and orderly upon arrival, and the management staff was ... Read more was welcoming and helpful. We loved being able to stay at the lodge with our family from Friday afternoon until Monday morning. That gave us plenty of time to set things up, have the rehearsal, let our families mingle, and after the wedding we had lots of time to tear down and clean up. And the value was great. We were able to pay each month leading up to the wedding instead of all at once. Broken down, the lodge was about $250 per night/per room. That's not bad for a whole wedding and reception site as well as a place to stay and get ready for friends and family.

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 09/10/2016

So far everything has been so smooth! They were really flexible in allowing us to do a payment plan and we've been back to visit the lodge twice since we booked it, everything has been wonderful! It's ... Read more so beautiful and they are so accommodating! I know every day I chose the right venue and can't wait to get married there and give another rave review after!

L
Lauren

Married on 01/23/2016

To the owners and staff at Wallace Falls Lodge, thank you so much for making my wedding a fairytale and dream come true! The lodge was everything my husband and I hoped for and more, and it was the ... Read more perfect avenue for hosting out-of-state wedding party members and family. I loved having the place for three days; it gave us the opportunity to have rehearsal the night before the wedding while accommodating guests at the same time. I am 100% confident that our wedding had ZERO problems and ran so smoothly BECAUSE we had the lodge to ourselves for all of that time. We were already set up Friday night so Saturday was just blissful and take-down was a piece of cake, and Sunday after was relaxing and cozy. Even though we had pouring down rain, we were still able to get amazing photographs due to the individuality of the lodge and it's beautiful architecture. I could not have found a more perfect spot to celebrate our marriage, and I can't wait to come back for either an anniversary or family reunion. Thank you!