Wallingford Flower Shoppe

Wallingford, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Wallingford Flower Shoppe

Wallingford Flower Shoppe is a floral design shop in Wallingford, Connecticut. Apart from the bridal party itself, flowers are typically the most photographed detail in a wedding collection. Custom-designed flowers can make the difference between a simple wedding and the wedding of your dreams. When you choose Wallingford Flower Shoppe, you can design your ideal flower arrangements, and the dedicated team of floral designers will create them exactly to your liking. No matter what your dream wedding style or theme may be, Wallingford Flower Shoppe will help make it happen.

Experience
Wallingford Flower Shoppe is family owned and operated, with a combined 100+ years of floral design experience. They are members of The Society of American Florists, and The Connecticut Florists Association. Owner Ann Greco and her son Sal were awarded the 2003 "Florists of the Year" distinction by the Connecticut Florists Association, and their work contributed to Wallingford Flower Shoppe becoming a Top 100 FTD Florist.

Wallingford Flower Shoppe provides floral arrangements for your bridal party, ceremony decor, and reception space. THey use only fresh, long-lasting cuts and foliage plants to create your pieces, and will add decorative items to match your wedding theme and style. Wallingford Flower Shoppe offers delivery service and custom designs, as well as their pre-made floral arrangements available for online ordering.

14 Reviews for Wallingford Flower Shoppe

14 Wallingford Flower Shoppe Reviews

R
Featured

Married on 11/06/2016

I have to admit- I was pretty cautious about flowers when I started to plan my wedding. My mom encouraged me to sit down with Tammy at Wallingford flower shoppe. I was hooked at the first visit. Every ... Read more bride has a vision of how she wants the day to look- down to the flowers, centerpieces, and bouquet. Tammy nailed everything. I told her I wanted it to look natural- and she totally understood. We were able to make the flowers compliment the venue, the dresses, and the general feel of the wedding. Tammy's suggestions on the centerpieces was perfect. She brought everything to the venue for me and had everything set up before I arrived. The flowers lasted for so long afterwards too. I'm so happy we used them and I listened to my mom about flowers- they really did add to the feel of the wedding.

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful beyond words

Wallingford Flower Shoppe was absolutely fantastic, and such a pleasure to work with. I cannot put into words how stunning all of our flower arrangements were at our wedding, from my bridal bouquet, ... Read more to my bridesmaid's bouquets, the men's boutineers, the church flowers, table centerpieces, everything was absolutely stunning. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Tammy was incredible and so helpful. She is so creative and talented, and really knows what she is doing. I would HIGHLY recommend Wallingford Flower Shoppe!

Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Wallingford Flower Shoppe was amazing! I had a vision of what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like, I came with a photo and Tammy turned my vision into a reality. The flowers were fresh, ... Read more beautifully designed and the price was right. I couldn’t have asked for more. If you are looking for flowers for your wedding no need to continue your search, Wallingford Flower Shoppe is your place!