Wallingford Flower Shoppe

Wallingford, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Wallingford Flower Shoppe

Wallingford Flower Shoppe is a floral design shop in Wallingford, Connecticut. Apart from the bridal party itself, flowers are typically the most photographed detail in a wedding collection. Custom-designed flowers can make the difference between a simple wedding and the wedding of your dreams. When you choose Wallingford Flower Shoppe, you can design your ideal flower arrangements, and the dedicated team of floral designers will create them exactly to your liking. No matter what your dream wedding style or theme may be, Wallingford Flower Shoppe will help make it happen.

Experience
Wallingford Flower Shoppe is family owned and operated, with a combined 100+ years of floral design experience. They are members of The Society of American Florists, and The Connecticut Florists Association. Owner Ann Greco and her son Sal were awarded the 2003 "Florists of the Year" distinction by the Connecticut Florists Association, and their work contributed to Wallingford Flower Shoppe becoming a Top 100 FTD Florist.

Wallingford Flower Shoppe provides floral arrangements for your bridal party, ceremony decor, and reception space. THey use only fresh, long-lasting cuts and foliage plants to create your pieces, and will add decorative items to match your wedding theme and style. Wallingford Flower Shoppe offers delivery service and custom designs, as well as their pre-made floral arrangements available for online ordering.

17 Reviews for Wallingford Flower Shoppe

17 Wallingford Flower Shoppe Reviews

C
Featured
Cristina Fontana

Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful Experience

Tammy was amazing to deal with since day one. She was always incredibly responsive with all of my questions and concerns. She was extremely organized which made me feel very confident that everything ... Read more would go as planned. My bouquet was my favorite part of our wedding. It was everything I dreamed of and made me feel like a bride. Tammy was the best and I would recommend her to anyone!

Doreen
Doreen Zywocinski

Married on 05/25/2019

Beyond Phenomenal

I’m the mother for the bride and wanted the best of the best. I researched for a year. I called Wallingford Flower Shop and was turned over to Tammy Sirois. We chatted and made an appointment. We ... Read more booked that day....every step of the way Tammy was there..emails phone calls etc. the flowers on the day of the wedding...spectacular stunning and perfect...I never thought flowers could be this beautiful..I cannot praise them enough...she worked within our budget. My only complaint is that it’s over. They are the best💜

C
Caroline Brancato

Married on 05/25/2019

It was absolute wonderful!!

I had my wedding on Saturday May 25, 2019. The flowers were absolutely spectacular! They were perfect for our wedding and fit our garden themed wedding wonderfully. I still have my bouquet in water ... Read more and it looks beautiful! The centerpieces we had made in lanterns and they survived a week!! I loved everything about my flowers!