Walnut Creek Marriott

Walnut Creek, CA · View map

About Walnut Creek Marriott

When it comes to planning your very special day, Marriott Certified Wedding Planners are an important part of your planning team. Our expert wedding event planners provide complimentary services, handling all of the event details and working closely with you and your wedding planner to ensure the perfect wedding.

Our award winning chefs will work with you to create a wonderful dinner for family and friends. We'll handle all of the details so you can relax before your special day.

Rehearsal Dinners; We have beautifully designed three-course dinners available, and fabulous room options for your rehearsal dinner. Be it an intimate family dinner, a lavish affair, or an over the top celebration, we have just what you need to get your wedding weekend off to a memorable start. Please speak to your Marriott Certified Wedding Planner for availability and options.

All of our Evening Menus include, the Services of a Marriott Certified Wedding Planner A inticing Hotel Room Rate for your Out-of-Town Guests, The Dance Floor Setup & Riser for the DJ or Band The Ceremonial Cutting & Service of your Wedding Cake Linen, Glassware, Silverware & China Beautifully Appointed Centerpieces

Hors d'ourves service as your Guests Arrive;
Antipasto Skewers
Roasted Tomato Bruschetta
Beef Tenderloin with Tarragon Remoulade on Ciabatta Toasts

Imported & Domestic Cheeses, with Seasonal Fresh Fruit,
Crackers & Sliced Baguettes

The Champagne Toast

Fresh Fruit Punch

A platter of biscotti & mints for each table following dinner
Starbucks Coffee & Tazo Teas

What it really all comes down to is it's about Tradition; We can accommodate every wish and family tradition for your ceremony and reception, offering spectacular venues to make your wedding fairy tale perfect. Give us a call, let us give your fairytale dreams a great beginning, marvelous middle and a happy ending, it's all right here at the Walnut Creek Marriott!

Please call today 925 927 1120 to set up your appointment with your Wedding Coordinator.

18 Reviews for Walnut Creek Marriott

18 Walnut Creek Marriott Reviews

S
Sossan

Married on 08/06/2010

The wedding coordinator Rebecca was phenominal and very professional. She handled all of our concerns very well. We had a situation with OCC and we ended up switching venues and mariott was the only ... Read more one that accommodated us and ensured we had everything in order, mariott made OCC look like a bunch of amatures. Rebecca did a great job of making sure that I would not be too stressed throughout the event and I am really glad I switched from OCC to Mariott. If it wasn't for Rebecca I don't know what I would do! Because of the great experience we will be having our anniversary over their for sure!!

V
Veronica

Married on 07/17/2010

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the main ballroom at Marriott. A lot of the stress associated with planning our big day was alleviated with the help of Marriott's awesome wedding ... Read more coordinator, Rebekah Bridges. We actually had to change the date of our wedding and move it up two months because of out of the country relatives. We were anticipating that the change would be nearly impossible, or be so chaotic and stressful but with Rebekah's assistance, finding an alternative date was quick and so easy! What we liked about Marriott's was the quality of service Rebekah and the other staff provided. They were flexible and very accommodating as well as responsive to our needs. Just as the planning went well, the day of also ran smoothly. Marriott and Rebekah consistently provided us with 5 star service and at such a reasonable price!! Most of our 250 guests stayed at Marriott. For us and them, reserving and booking rooms was a breeze. As a bonus, Rebekah made it possible for my husband and I to spend our first night as husband and wife at the presidential suite. What a treat!!!!! The room was enormous with a full sized living and dining room as well as an adjoining conference room, with a total of three bathrooms. The space was definitely appreciated and used as I had our mothers, all my bridesmaids, and other relatives get their hair and makeup done in the suite the morning before the ceremony. We would definitely recommend this venue if you're looking for a warm and elegant venue that offers 5 star quality service. You definitely get the most bang for your buck at this place.

B
Samantha

Married on 07/10/2010

The Marriott is definitely a great venue, we had our reception there, and Rebekah Bridges (the coordinator) was extremely helpful, accomodating, and flexible, very timely in her email responses, and ... Read more was generally a fun person to work with as well. I would definitely recommend this venue to other people, and the food is great as well. Do try to go to one of their open house events so that you can sample all the food on their menu as well as meet vendors they have worked with a lot, it was definitely a helpful experience in getting a sense of what the space could look like on your big day.