Walnut Hill Farm

Dalton, GA · View map · Visit website

About Walnut Hill Farm

Walnut Hill Farm is a private farm that hosts weddings in Dalton, Georgia. Nestled in the North Georgia Mountains, this 50-acre farm offers picturesque gardens and verdant lawns as spectacular backdrops for outdoor weddings. The farm also features event spaces with perfect blend of country charm, elegance, and modern amenities.

Facilities and Capacity
Walnut Hill Farm can host up to 1,000 guests in its indoor and outdoor spaces. The Hilltop Barn is the farm’s largest event space, featuring a 20-foot-high ceiling, large doors, and polished concrete floors, as well as a spacious Bridal Suite upstairs. The Pond Pavilion highlights a backdrop of trees, a pond, fields, meadows, and a mountainous setting. Located near flowers and herbs, the Cottage by the Pond features a white-columned porch and a 12-foot-high ceiling, ideal for an intimate wedding.

Walnut Hill Farm's experienced culinary team works with couples to create a customized menu for each event. In addition, the venue's services include:

• Accommodations

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 06/09/2018

I don’t even know where to start. My fiancé (now husband! ) and I had toured several venues, and my parents had joined on a few of them. It wasn’t until we visited Walnut Hill Farm that we fell in ... Read more love with a venue. The Conservatory/Lower Barn by the pond is just dreamy. It’s intimate and charming, and absolutely perfect. But really, it was Matt Barrett that we fell in love with too. From day one he was warm, and kind and responsive. He was there throughout the entire process, literally from day one through the wedding day, just checking in, answering a million questions (and I’m not even kidding), and making sure things were getting done. I was planning the wedding long distance, and he and Amanda made it a breeze. That's saying a lot from someone who's a semi-OCD control-freak :D I truly could not have hoped for a better wedding. Amanda literally took the dreams in my head and made them come to life in our round arch, our table arrangements, and everything in between. The flowers were just to-die for, and they truly set the scene. I've heard over and over again from guests how beautiful everything was, and I know they meant it, because it was! Amanda has an incredible talent, and I'm so glad she used it on my wedding. Jasa and her team knocked it out of the park with the food. I heard from so many guests how delicious everything was, even from our more picky guests. The serving process was smooth, and everyone enjoyed their meal – that’s a huge win in my book! Overall, I cannot recommend this venue enough. Not only did they put up with a high strung bride that’s a project manager by trade and answer all of my zillions of questions, they gave us a day that we’ll never forget. You know it’s a good thing when the wedding is over and you feel like the people who helped make your dream come alive feel like family.

Allyson
Allyson Mitchell

Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding 5/11/19

Matt and his staff were absolutely incredible to work with. From day one he was always willing to do whatever we asked, in order to make our day special. Even with the pending weather, he was ... Read more determined to do whatever it took to make sure we had the perfect day. I received so many compliments about the flowers, the amazing food/bar, and the overall venue. I wouldn’t have changed anything, and I am so glad I chose this venue.

Katie
Katie

Married on 04/06/2019

Spectacular venue!

An absolutely beautiful venue, and an outstanding team! We had so many compliments about the venue at our wedding, it is beautiful and spacious and the view is extraordinary. The team, including Matt, ... Read more are so incredibly helpful and kind! They ran everything perfectly on Saturday, with no hitches. I would recommend this venue to any bride in GA.