Wanda Chiles

Waterbury, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Wanda Chiles

As your Connecticut Justice of the Peace, your ceremony should leave your guests just as thrilled as the two of you are!
This is your exceptional, personalized ceremony and should be exactly what you always dreamed it would be!
Your whole body nearly melts from the perfection of the moment...You realize how fortunate you are to have found The One, your Favorite Person, your Partner in Crime!
As your marriage officiant, let my expertise create your wedding ceremony into a joyous, light hearted celebration that reflects your special preferences, desires and love. If you desire ethnic and/or religious customs, I am honored and pleased to accomodate you.

Unlimited communication from your booking date, all the way through to your Wedding Day will have you knowing your ceremony is being professionally handled and you are now stress-free!
Member of the Justice of the Peace Association of the US which abides by a strict code of ethics.
Serving all of Connecticut and beyond!
Please check out my website: https://www.weddingsbywanda.com/

150 Reviews for Wanda Chiles

150 Wanda Chiles Reviews

A
Featured
Alicia Krar

Married on 12/30/2018

Excellent!

From the first conversation I had with Wanda, I knew she was the one! Personable, flexible, easy to talk with, great listener, and fun! Having a smaller, intimate wedding, we wanted our ceremony to be ... Read more be short but meaningful. Wanda sat with us to discuss details, she came with a notebook full of ideas and samples and allowed us to custom create the perfect ceremony. We had called two other JP/ministers and neither was as accommodating as Wanda. She offered to come to us rather than us go to her which was a big plus for us. Wanda performed a beautiful, well thought out ceremony which included a beautiful story of our first date! She had our guests laughing and crying. So many guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. We were extremely happy with everything Wanda did for us on our day! She is a beautiful soul.

E
Erin Crane

Married on 06/08/2019

Nothing but good things to say!

Wanda officiated my brothers wedding in September 2018. I thought she did such a great job that my husband and I chose her to officiate ours in June 2019! When meeting with her prior to our wedding, ... Read more she was lovely to speak with and genuinely wanted to get to know us. Wanda was very helpful in giving us tips/ideas on how we could make our ceremony simple and short, yet meaningful! Our ceremony was beautiful, all thanks to Wanda! We are so happy we chose her!

Alicia
Alicia

Married on 03/17/2019

The Best!!

Wanda was everything we hopped for in a JOP and more! She was very accomodating in creating a ceremony customized for us and even suggested including our three labs which we absolutely loved! I would ... Read more strongly recommend Wanda to anyone searching for a JOP!