Wanda Chiles

Waterbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About Wanda Chiles

Wanda Chiles is a professional full time wedding officiant and Justice of the Peace located in Connecticut. This skilled officiant focuses on the finer details, turning your dream vision into a reality by gaining an authentic understanding of your love story, individuality and personalities. She will guide you through every aspect and deliver a flawless, unique ceremony filled with love and joy! You deserve an extraordinary Ceremony!

In addition, Wanda Chiles is well versed in ethnic and religious elements, should you desire to implement any within your Ceremony. Wanda is a member of the Justice of the Peace Association of the US and abides by a high standard of ethics.

153 Reviews for Wanda Chiles

153 Wanda Chiles Reviews

Heidi
Featured
Heidi Bamatter

Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful find!!

Wanda is a gem! She's a wonderful, friendly, and complimentary woman who we felt very lucky to have officiate our wedding. It was important to us to have someone who is down to earth but also very ... Read more professional, and Wanda fit the bill. The first time we met with her, Wanda was excited and enthusiastic. She told us right away, "this is my speaking voice, not my officiating voice". I thought that was cute but it's also very REAL. When she turns on the "officiating voice", she's the perfect combo of calm, cool, and collected. Wanda is also really helpful, as she helped us pick a special add on to our ceremony (sand ceremony), and offered us a whole bunch of reading options to start our research. I'm a bit of a "do everything myself" kind of woman, and Wanda was kind enough to accommodate me by letting us read her notes for our ceremony ahead of time, and let us make edits (though we had very few, since she did such a beautiful job!). During the ceremony, she spoke beautifully, and ad-libbed at times to compliment our vows, or to make a light joke about my aunt forgetting to print out her speech, which was perfect :-) She's professional, sweet as can be, totally on top of her game, and someone you can trust to get the job done well! She did a beautiful job officiating. I would definitely recommend Wanda for your wedding!

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing find!

If you're looking for a personalized ceremony with someone who truly loves their profession and will put their heart and soul into your day... Look no further! We cannot say enough good things about ... Read more Wanda! Wanda is very responsive and helped us coordinate not only our ceremony but also helped us obtain our marriage license and provided us with information for the name changing process after our wedding. Wanda took the time to get to know our story and assisted with picking out readings as well as the outline of our ceremony. Her creativeness and passion for what she does truly shined during her deliverance. Our guests could not stop talking about our ceremony and were all shocked to find out that Wanda wasn't a family member or life long friend constantly asking, "but really, where did you find her?!". We cannot recommend Wanda enough for your special day and if you're lucky enough to hire her, know you are in good hands! We loved our ceremony! Thank you so much Wanda!

E
Erin Crane

Married on 06/08/2019

Nothing but good things to say!

Wanda officiated my brothers wedding in September 2018. I thought she did such a great job that my husband and I chose her to officiate ours in June 2019! When meeting with her prior to our wedding, ... Read more she was lovely to speak with and genuinely wanted to get to know us. Wanda was very helpful in giving us tips/ideas on how we could make our ceremony simple and short, yet meaningful! Our ceremony was beautiful, all thanks to Wanda! We are so happy we chose her!