Wandering Blooms

Flower Mound, Texas · View map

About Wandering Blooms

Wandering Blooms LLC is a professional wedding florist based in Washington, Texas and California. This florist specializes in creating custom floral designs to fit the style and theme of each individual wedding and event. Wandering Blooms goal is to spread happiness with flowers. They take great pride in providing excellent customer service to ensure client satisfaction.

Wandering Blooms LLC offers a variety of floral designs and services to couples throughout Washington, Texas and California as well as other nation and worldwide locations. All floral designs will be created with you and your fiance in mind to deliver a product that is unique to you. Wandering Blooms LLC offers centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, and much more. Additional services offered by Wandering Blooms LLC includes but is not limited to the following:

• Consultations

T
Tiffanie Fennell

Married on 06/22/2019

Gorgeous floral design

Kelsey was able to transfer our theme, color palette and inspiration designs into floral magic. The end product was spot on and surpassed my expectations. Even my now husband was quite impressed, and ... Read more he’s not much into flowers. It was also really fun to collaborate with Kelsey. She’s very creative and talented. The value was great!

K
Kathryn Moury

Married on 02/03/2019

If you’re looking for a unique floral designer, you’ve come to the right place!

Kelsey from Wandering Blooms was amzing! From day one she was very quick to respond to messages, easy to communicate with & as sweet as can be. Kelsey provided florals for our adventure elopement ... Read more ceremony and I was blown away by her design. I gave her an idea of colors that I liked and she just ran with it. My bouquet was gorgeous & one of a kind. It was much more free flowing and natural looking than most bouquets I’ve seen. My husbands boutonnière was one of my favorite parts- very simple, but again unique and thoughtful. The floral arrangements that she made for our ceremony site were perfect. They were very full, romantic and worked well with the scenery. I would recommend Kelsey to anyone looking for an awesome floral designer to work with.

L
Laura Nerwin

Married on 11/23/2018

Elopement bouquet

Kelsey created a beautiful bouquet for my elopement! We spoke over the phone a few times and she understood my vision completely. Would definitely recommend! Read more Kelsey created a beautiful bouquet for my elopement! We spoke over the phone a few times and she understood my vision completely. Would definitely recommend!