Love Letters Co. LLC

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About Love Letters Co. LLC

Meet Kelly & Renee, owners of Love Letters Co.

love, service and grace

Kelly and Renee met through shooting weddings but knew from the first day we would become fast friends. Together they bring over 10 years of wedding photography expertise and have been working together on various weddings and portrait sessions long before our dream of Love Letters Co. They realized very quickly that they shared the same passions for capturing love stories and have a hard-working mentality and fun personality. They are both dreamers and believe that coming together to form Love Letters Co. will create an even higher level of service to the wedding community.

We want to create a place where Couples can come and create with us, showcasing their ideas and wedding dreams through the images we create.

The Story behind the name Love Letters:

One day I was listening to a song my @christomlin called “Nobody Loves Me Like You” where he talks about the sunrise and how these most beautiful pictures are like God’s love letters (in the sky) to us. This got me thinking how else we express our Love to one another and how expressing our love and talents is like each of our own love letters to one another. So we decided to name the company Love Letters because the way we see and capture our client’s journey, story and who they are, is our love letters to you. We speak our hearts through the images we capture, creating connections and delivering memories that will forever bring you a big ole heart-smile!

Love Letters Co. LLC was formally known as Wanderlust Imagery By Creative Imaginations Photography.

73 Reviews for Love Letters Co. LLC

73 Love Letters Co. LLC Reviews

Carrie
Featured
Carrie Hesler

Married on 10/21/2018

The BEST - look no further!

I don't even know where to begin, Kelly and her team are hands-down the greatest photography service! I discovered Kelly through my wedding venue, as she was the top recommendation. I was a ... Read more destination bride with so many questions, and Kelly was so incredibly helpful from day one to our gallery premiere! She was so patient and was sure to meet every request I had. Her husband, Kevin, was the second photographer, and wow, they truly make a great team! Our pictures turned out beautifully. I can't say enough wonderful things about them. Worth every penny :)

Peyton
Peyton Morgan

Getting married on 06/26/2020

Double Proposal

Kelly and Renee are amazing! They did great with the photos, as well as the surprise double proposal. I recommend them for any photo shoot you plan on doing. We plan on hopefully going through them ... Read more for our wedding photography as well as our wedding planning!

Kailey
Kailey

Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent Experience

Working with Kelly was a wonderful experience. Our pictures came out beautiful. She was very flexible and easy to work with. I am grateful for her patience and help on our big day. She went out of her ... Read more way to help me in anyway possible. I am so glad I hired her for our wedding. Very professional.