Wanderlust Photography

Cookeville, TN · View map

About Wanderlust Photography

Wanderlust Photography is a wedding photography business based in Nashville, Tennessee that is known for traveling the world to capture adventurous and raw moments. They have a passion for documenting the love, laughter and tears between you and your loved ones.

Wanderlust Photography will capture those emotional memories that you will carry with you for the rest of your life. They specialize in elopements, photographing unique couples that are excited to share their love and who are ready to have a fun, incredible experience. They understand that no two weddings are the same, so all of their packages are completely custom to suit each couple’s needs and budget. These are the services they provide:

• Available for travel and destination weddings
  • Timeline management - custom hours that you need

5 Wanderlust Photography Reviews

C
Cielo

Married on 07/29/2017

When you look for a photographer you definitely look for someone who puts love into what they do and also how they treat you. Right from the start she was open to our ideas and even worked my 10month ... Read more old son. We didn't feel rushed or awkward when my son became fussy. Our pictures came outabsolutely amazing. It was so hard to choose my favorites because all of them were my favorite. If you need a photographer who is fun to work with , patient, and great at what they do, she is perfect for the job.

J
Jessica

Married on 07/18/2017

Picking Nicole as our photographer for our session was the best decision we have ever made. This was the first time us taking family pictures so i was pretty nervous going in to the session thinking ... Read more well we don't know what we're doing. My baby wasn't cooperating that day aswell and i was certain that i would probably not like many of the pics because my baby was so moody. However, Nicole somehow managed to capture the complete opposite! When we finally got the pictures we loved so many of them it was incredibly hard to choose. I cant thank her enough for having patience with my kids and for capturing beautiful moments.

M
Mikaela

Married on 05/20/2017

Nicole did homecoming photos and a couples session for my husband and I. She was amazing! She is super fun to work with and helps you relax for the camera. She also really knows what she is doing and ... Read more takes awesome pictures. The photos were so good and we are in the process of getting them put up in our house. We could not have been happier with our experience.