Warehouse 215 @ Bentley Projects

Phoenix, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Warehouse 215 @ Bentley Projects

Warehouse 215 @ Bentley Projects is a vintage warehouse wedding venue in Phoenix, Arizona owned by Bentley Projects. With versatile space, beautifully landscaped surroundings, and exceptional customer service, this venue is dedicated to infusing your wedding with timeless elegance and romance.

Facilities and Capacity
Warehouse 215 @ Bentley Projects offers over 10,000 square feet of interior space and a 1,500-square-foot patio garden for you to choose from. Both spots can be designed to suit casual gatherings and black-tie galas alike. With exposed brick walls, wood-beam bow truss ceilings, crystal chandeliers, bistro lights, clerestory windows, and modernized, multi-functional spaces, Warehouse215 endeavors to be the perfect mix of classic and modern styling. Able to accommodate up to 850 guests, an open floor plan is best suited for larger weddings. For more intimate weddings, couples can exchange vows in a variety of singular gallery spaces.

The Warehouse 215 @ Bentley Projects team is happy to provide guidance and assistance throughout the wedding planning process. They can supply vendor referrals and recommendations. Most local vendors have a long-established relationship with the owners of Warehouse 215. All packages include the use of chairs, tables, linens, bistro lighting, chandeliers, and non-floral centerpieces. Sit-down dinner options can be provided through a caterer. A bridal suite and groom’s changing room are available, and wireless internet, heating, and air conditioning are provided at no extra cost. Your on-site coordinator handles any necessary setup and cleanup service. Chair covers, audio equipment, dance floors, drapery, uplighting, a photo booth, and other general decor can be added to your package if desired. Live music options are available. All areas are wheelchair accessible, and parking is complimentary. Outside entertainment vendors and catering are welcome.

Location
Nestled in the heart of the urban-chic Warehouse District of Phoenix, Arizona and overlooking Garden Street, this converted linen laundry building is just blocks from Chase Field and the Phoenix Convention Center. Owned by art gallery Bentley Projects, Warehouse 215 also offers easy access to downtown restaurants, nightlife, and new hotels.

30 Reviews for Warehouse 215 @ Bentley Projects

30 Warehouse 215 @ Bentley Projects Reviews

B
Featured
Brooke

Married on 12/31/2017

Warehouse 215 is an incredible venue, but the staff makes W215 FANTASTIC! In the months leading up to the wedding, Riette, Gianna, and Taylor reached out to me multiple times asking ME if I had ... Read more questions. They were seriously more on top of my wedding planning than I was myself! Anytime I had a question, one of them would answer it promptly and ask if there was anything else they could do. They were some of the most customer-centric women I have ever encountered. Obviously, as you can see from any pictures, the W215 space is impeccable. I live in Manhattan and was returning to my hometown of Phoenix for my wedding; so many of my New York guests commented that W215 looks like a chic Brooklyn loft. It is a seriously incredibly, spacious venue. I have been to so many weddings where the dinner and/or dancing feels cramped; this would be an impossibility at W215! At my wedding, I used one of the large bays for the ceremony/dancing portions of the evening and the second large adjacent bay for the dinner. At first, I was skeptical about having the dinner and dancing in two separate rooms, but it turned out to be the greatest setup. If guests wished to remain at their dinner tables to engage in quieter conversation, they could. Those who wanted to dance could migrate to the adjacent room. Also, guests commented that all of the bathrooms were so beautiful and clean--an added bonus! Our cocktail hour took place outside on the beautiful patio. I could go on and on...everyone flows so nicely through the space, and the W215 is 100% willing to accommodate your every need to make your wedding the most special. Check out their Instagram (@Warehouse215) to get inspiration and a better feel for the space! If I had to do my wedding all over again, I'd do it at W215. Everything about it is the BEST!!!!

Samantha
Samantha Austin

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Awesome staff and venue

The staff is friendly and insightful and responded fast Read more The staff is friendly and insightful and responded fast

C
Christina

Married on 05/05/2018

Between the stunning and original venue space and Riette's incredible organization and professionalism, there was simply no question that we would pick Warehouse 215 for our wedding. The space itself ... Read more itself is amazing - exposed brick, modern walls, unique touches like lit chandeliers, and large, beautiful spaces perfect for dancing. We loved that even though the space was large, it could be made cozy and warm with candles and lighting, perfect for our intimate wedding. In addition to falling in love with the space - different from any other in Phoenix - we knew that we were in the right place the moment we heard about Riette. During the year and a half of our engagement, every vendor we sampled, every DJ we met with, every coordinator we researched knew Riette Bartlett instantly by name and raved about her dedication, demeanor, and amazing team. Throughout the entire process, Riette reached out monthly, repeatedly reassuring us by demonstrating how incredibly on-the-ball she was on every aspect of the wedding. Riette responded to our communications immediately, stayed on top of every detail, and worked perfectly with every vendor we selected. Day-of, Riette was kind, flexible, and so reassuringly in charge. She made our day incredible, and we are truly grateful to have had the opportunity to be married in such a unique space, overseen by such an amazing person.